Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sharpened Steel (Frontier)- Earn Paranoia Awakening Shards + Cosmic Shinobi Talismans

Name:  Sharpened-Steel-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1292
Size:  234.5 KB

From now until July 7th at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Samurai Frontier Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Whetstone Bricks (the Sharpened Steel Event Currency), Talisman Soul Fragments, Discovered Riches Currency and more!

You can access the Dungeon by:
    Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
    Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
    Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Whetstone Bricks can be traded in store for Shinobi Awakening Shards, Paranoia Awakening Shards, Cosmic Vorpal and Cosmic Shinobi Talismans!

The Cosmic Shinobi Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to any Shinobi. This Talisman increases the stats of your Shinobi in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It ensures your Shinobi are immune to all negative effects, including innate and unblockable stun, permadeath, taunt, and skill disabling effects. Every attack against any enemy deals true damage to all of their allies equal to 2% of their MAX HP, and every Perfect Hit against enemies deals 15% of their Max HP in true damage.

Discovered Riches Currency is the event currency of our Ancient Expedition event running throughout July.

Trade your Discovered Riches Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Life and Power Eddie, Cosmic Legacy Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Ancient Expedition event post here!

Samurai Dungeon Details
    Earn Samurai Emperor Eddie by completing Samurai Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Samurai Dungeon will be open for 2 hours total and can be played an unlimited amount of times during that period. This dungeon also comes with a restriction making it so only Warrior class characters can be used to play!

We have just added a second difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on both regular AND Hard settings. You can now gain progress on all Samurai Dungeon achievements on both Normal and Hard difficulties!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Evo Shards, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Yin, Yang and Sun Talismans on Normal and Quantum and Vorpal Talismans on Hard.

**IMPORTANT: If you purchase another Samurai Dungeon Frontier Key while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon's countdown timer.

Event Store Additions:

• Pick up the Mad World Pack and Awaken Piece of Mind Eddie! This bundle contains Sentinel Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Paranoia Awakening Shards! It also contains a Cosmic Legacy Talisman!
    • Get the Stars Align Pack and receive a wide variety of Cosmic Talismans as well as some currency. This pack has 1 T2 Cosmic Oni Eddie Talisman, 1 T2 Cosmic Musashi Talisman and 3 T2 Red Cosmic Talismans with Sun, Virgo and Libra set effects.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    In Russian localization it's sounds like NUCLEAR awakening shard, not paranoia
    Name:  изображение_2021-07-01_080124.png
Views: 679
Size:  82.1 KB
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Hi everyone,

I struggle to complete Sun & Steel (Hard), manual or auto. I have Number of the beast Eddie, the Mercenary, the Wicker Man and Cosmic Baphomet all maxed awakened. I've tried different combination Talisman and It still takes forever to pass the first round because of the double block. Is there a talisman that helps for this ? I'm also defeated 33% of the time.

Thanks,

OS
    Android
    swapped talis description in "rewards" in Samurai dungeon
    Name:  Image 1.png
Views: 767
Size:  78.4 KB

OS
    Android
    Got through Hard on auto but does take ages on the first round. At 4-8 min per run I'm not going for the talisman challenges (would require 10+ keys). I had one defeat on auto.

Team:
    Thor Eddie MA, Cosmic Aesir, Fortune (almost redundant by the Aesir, I know - too lazy to change).
    Cosmic Baphomet MA - Light, Cosmic Dominance
    The Wicker Man MA - Lycan, Cosmic Health (Gold T2 5*)
    Lucifer Morningstar 1A - Riposte, Cosmic Death

They're just my "max available" warriors.

OS
    Android
    I'm still working on combos for 100% but if you take Madame Fortune with Immunity on her in with your team then her passive disable *should* take out two of the three blockers, so you only have to deal with one of them (the shinobi with Yggdrasils). Penance talismans will also help add more passive disable if needed.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I'm getting around 45 runs/key (no defeats) on hard with the following team:

Phantom Eddie (Max) - Wrathful, Mask T3
    Killer Beast (Max) - Wrathful, Paranoia T1
    Cosmic Baphomet (Max) - Wrathful, Sulfur T2 Yellow
    Empress Regent Eupatoria - Ragknorak, Crimean Imperial T3

Fastest time was 1:17. The paranoia prevents all the blockers on wave 1; it might still need a bit of tweaking to speed up the final round if Cosmic Shinobi gets her invisibility buff but Baphomet has a chance to remove that and it seems reliable so far. An alternative to Killer Beast is Borte, Heart Piercer as her basic applies Passive Disable more reliably than Madame Fortune's passive; that worked out at 40 hard runs/key so took marginally longer but was still zero defeats.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I've been running:
    MA NOTB Ed (forge / bespoke)
    MA Killer Beast (wrathful / paranoia)
    MA W Odin (ragnarok / archer)
    Eupatoria (viper / bespoke)
    Fastest 0:54, average 1:30-1:40.

100% safe, you can also sub MA Mercenary (ragnarok / prudence) for W Odin, slightly slower but also safe and enables you to work towards another achievement.

Overall this hard level is way less punishing than Infernal Hard or Powerslave Hard, but that's a good thing as both those dungeons were arguably too hard (at least in terms of setting up a viable 100% auto team).

OS
    Android
    Don't forget the Paranoia bespoke talisman. It disables multiblockers and Ygg. The warrior character that can equip it is Killer Beast.

I'm currently running:
    Phantom (Bespoke + Wrathful)
    Russian Sniper (Bespoke + Ragnarok)
    Killer Beast (Bespoke + Riposte)
    Lucifer (don't remember which Talis)

I'm doing around 2:15 per run, so not great, but not bad. Haven't died yet, but I don't have enough runs yet to know if it's totally safe.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv