Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Does anyone understand how the Clan Night City challenge works? It's hard to be certain what's going on, because I could have clanmates doing the challenge at the same time I am. But I've got Infinite Dreams Eddie, Charlotte, and Wrathchild as the team (no backseat eaddies). I'd expect that to do 3 challenge points per round, since that's how these things normally work, but it doesn't seem to be. I've been running the rightmost room in the first part of the city (Siren Wails), which is a 3 step battle. So I expect it to be worth either 3 or 9, but I've definitely seen the score increase by _2_.

I also did the final boss battle, since it's just one step, but doing that, I've seen the score not increase at all.

I haven't experimented with fewer choppers on the team to see what that does, yet. Has anyone already done the legwork?
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Now I just did some runs in Siren Wails with the 3 choppers, and got nothing. That suggests that my runs aren't counting and the ones where I saw increases, were someone else in the clan. I wonder if one of the characters breaks it.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    OMG, it's not "Night city with people on Motorcycles (Choppers)" is it? It's those guys in leather jackets and beards. <embarrassed>
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    I ran a Baphomet's Bar key with Hellraiser Eddie. I got the progress for that challenge but I got no progress on the challenge for winning any frontier dungeon battles
    It was a known issue that is said to be fixed but I can't verify as I already wasted my ironite doing my baphs bar without it counting.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Not quite, them being removed also would bring in a different challenge type (maybe one that doesn't incentivize losing) and/or redistribute that event currency.

Players not doing a bad challenge doesn't make the challenge not bad.
    To build on this: it's drudgery enough to have to win 250 arena/gauntlet battles, especially when every battle you win means you have to face harder teams, making the challenge progressively more tedious to complete as you go, so that the only way to keep winning is to tank a bunch of battles as MuzakMaker points out. That's all a drag.

But also having a challenge to win 250 arena battles while using 3 power moves in each battle? That's atrocious. I've racked up about 100 arena victories so far this challenge, and I've used three power moves in exactly 6 of them. I could put together a separate arena team to churn out power moves for some of those battles (I usually use rocket dog for that) but it's just a boring pain in the ass, and 250 is way too many to expect.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepeople View Post
    But also having a challenge to win 250 arena battles while using 3 power moves in each battle? That's atrocious. I've racked up about 100 arena victories so far this challenge, and I've used three power moves in exactly 6 of them. I could put together a separate arena team to churn out power moves for some of those battles (I usually use rocket dog for that) but it's just a boring pain in the ass, and 250 is way too many to expect.
    I agree.

"Find the right balance in difficulty that you win, but you don't win TOO fast," is interesting for 10 or 15 times. 250 is outrageous.

That said, the real problem is that there's rare, good stuff to get as rewards and not enough currency to go around. Usually, there's one great thing to get and then random consumables to finish off the currency on. This time, there's a new character AND a significantly good Bespoke that hasn't been offered in well over a year. You folks should either spread the good rewards across multiple events, or give us an unlimited grind that we can do to afford both (as you do with the monthlies).
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    I sure liked it better when it was spend x amount of sow

OS
    Android
    Of course, it would help immensely if we could actually get into the game reliably, or if the game didn't just stall with the spinning skull of death when you try to do anything remotely useful, like cosmos, arena, running keys, using the store, etc.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Hi Cef, do you have any slot available can I send request? Cheers