Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ride or Die (Variety) - Exclusive Chance at 5★ Summer Ride Charlotte

Name:  Ride-or-Die-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2113
Size:  288.1 KB
    Tear up the pavement! Summer Ride Charlotte is a 5★ special edition version of Charlotte. Her passive Joyride makes her immune to all Silver Effects and Heals her for 25% of her MAX HP after every action.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until July 10th 5PM PT, complete various solo and Clan Event Challenges to earn a range of rewards, including Renegade Supplies, Evo Materials, Discovered Riches Currency and more!

Renegade Supplies is the Ride or Die event Currency, and is traded in the Store for rewards such as Biker's Souls, Cosmic Biker Talismans, Wrathchild Fragments and Summer Ride Charlotte herself!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Biker's Soul Details

The Biker's Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class with an increased chance of summoning certain Night City themed characters (see Soul Drop Percentage page in the Book of Souls for full list). It also has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Summer Ride Charlotte and Infinite Dreams Eddie.

Each Biker's Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Infinite Dreams Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Summer Ride Charlotte Soul Fragments
    10 Bar Brawl Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Infinite Dreams Eddie Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Infinite Dreams Eddie.

500 Summer Ride Charlotte Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Warrior Summer Ride Charlotte.

350 Bar Brawl Fragments guarantees either a 4★ Derby Demon or Banshee of any class.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Discovered Riches Currency is the event currency of our Ancient Expedition event running throughout July.

Trade your Discovered Riches Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Life and Power Eddie, Cosmic Legacy Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Ancient Expedition event post here!

Event Store Additions

• Pick up the Sacred Sanctions Pack! This bundle contains Sentinel Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Powerslave Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with an Legacy set-effect.
    • We have a number of limited time offerings for various in-game currencies available in the Event Store! Head to the store for the full list of offers.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

I like harlots!

OS
    Android
    New Charlotte looks unique; nice to spice up the colour pallet.

Remove the arena challenges and it's an A+ event. With them (even without the horrible servers ) it's a solid C-.

Also fair warning to everyone else. I spent 3 Million gold in some of my few moments in game and none of it counted.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Them removing the Arena challenges is the same thing as you just not doing them...

Oh, wow. Cosmic Banshee! It's been a long time since you offered that. Very cool.
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 07-04-2021 at 02:34 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Them removing the Arena challenges is the same thing as you just not doing them...

Oh, wow. Cosmic Banshee! It's been a long time since you offered that. Very cool.
    Not quite, them being removed also would bring in a different challenge type (maybe one that doesn't incentivize losing) and/or redistribute that event currency.

Players not doing a bad challenge doesn't make the challenge not bad.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Unfortunately there is only 12k currency available (if you do all the arena challenges as well as everything else) and Charlotte costs 10k (if you have to buy all the souls to get the frags).
    The drop rate of getting her direct from a soul is only about 0.375% which is pretty poor.
    Unless you are very lucky or buy extra currency, you probably won't have anything left to buy any Banshee Bespokes.

[Edit] Just noticed you get 10 souls directly from the clan challenges as well as getting currency drop. This means there is just enough currency to get the new Charlotte and 1 T3 Banshee Bespoke if you complete ALL the challenges (very unlikely)
    Last edited by 667 Neighbor of the Beast; 07-04-2021 at 10:47 AM.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I ran a Baphomet's Bar key with Hellraiser Eddie. I got the progress for that challenge but I got no progress on the challenge for winning any frontier dungeon battles
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    I ran a Baphomet's Bar key with Hellraiser Eddie. I got the progress for that challenge but I got no progress on the challenge for winning any frontier dungeon battles
    Can confirm. Ran 2 keys for the 25x challenge. No “any frontier dungeon” progress.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    Unless you are very lucky or buy extra currency, you probably won't have anything left to buy any Banshee Bespokes.
    Yeah. That's disappointing. I've got a a fair number of banshee talis from a few years ago when the last offered them. I'm going to recommend to my clan that they go for the Banshee rather than Colorful Charlotte. Green banshee with a T3 and Ygg is a significant team protector. Colorful Charlotte will come back as a heroic or a sacrifice character eventually. Since I have the talis, though, I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    In my case, I ran 3 Baphomet's Bar Key. Only got progress in Baphomet challenge... until that challenge was achieved, then the counter started in "any frontier dungeon" challenge.
    Very strange. Sending a ticket...
    Last edited by aileenquinn; 07-04-2021 at 08:55 PM.
    user: Antxoa-3591
    See you in the arena