Thread: Beating Balor

OS
    iOS

Beating Balor

Hello hivemind. Is there a way to beat Balor in Avalon? I've been banging my head against a brick wall. Please and thanks.

OS
    Android
    What dungeon area level are you fighting him on, and at what level of difficulty (hard,madness, etc.)?

OS
    Android
    More importantly, what characters and talismans do you have? I used a Max awakened Grim Reaper with his bespoke and Nif, but that doesn't help you if you don't have those things. If you post your game name (with the numbers) we can look at your roster and make suggestions (no problem if you don't want to do that, though).
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    More importantly, what characters and talismans do you have? I used a Max awakened Grim Reaper with his bespoke and Nif, but that doesn't help you if you don't have those things. If you post your game name (with the numbers) we can look at your roster and make suggestions (no problem if you don't want to do that, though).
    My name is Edwin-5967. I'm fighting him on Normal difficulty, "And Reaped". Any help is appreciated.

OS
    Android
    Okay, I'd go with Grim Reaper, Empress Regnant Eupatoria (the russian sniper) and the Mongol Archer.

You should level up your talismens on each of them. Even if you don't evolve them, at least charge them up to max level. Have you done enough of the Sands event to buy a set of Yggrisil talis? Them on your green banshee with her bespoke would serve you very well. She's a serious protector in that configuration. It's too bad you don't have Ragnarok. That's great on the sniper. And it would be great if you had Nifelhiem for Grim Reaper. Are you in a clan that gets at least S in the raid every week? That's where you get those talisman sets.

You could also add me to your troopers. I have a free slot. My GR is max awakened with ideal fully evolved talismans. He'd help you get through.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Okay, I'd go with Grim Reaper, Empress Regnant Eupatoria (the russian sniper) and the Mongol Archer.

You should level up your talismens on each of them. Even if you don't evolve them, at least charge them up to max level. Have you done enough of the Sands event to buy a set of Yggrisil talis? Them on your green banshee with her bespoke would serve you very well. She's a serious protector in that configuration. It's too bad you don't have Ragnarok. That's great on the sniper. And it would be great if you had Nifelhiem for Grim Reaper. Are you in a clan that gets at least S in the raid every week? That's where you get those talisman sets.

You could also add me to your troopers. I have a free slot. My GR is max awakened with ideal fully evolved talismans. He'd help you get through.
    I got him with the sniper. Thank you for the assist.

OS
    Android
    Cool! Congrats!
    Tsuketa-6474