OS
    Android

Blazing Tracks (Raid Boss) - Exclusive Chance at the Long Distance Runner!

Name:  Blazing-Tracks-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  293.5 KB

On your marks, get set. GO! Long-Distance Runner is a unique character with a unique ability: Marathon. All characters in the battle must run the race, and while the Runner's team gains effects like Endure and Echo, the enemy team will become Exhausted. When contestants finish the race, the Runner awards his allies with a gold medal of Ascension, while enemies try to catch their breath.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until July 19th at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, Bionic Souls, Prideful Talismans, Discovered Riches and more!

Prideful Talismans are yellow talismans with a 5-set effect. Equip them for the following benefits:

Immune to Block Beneficial Effects and Perfect Corruption. Reduce all damage taken by 99% for 1 turn if you have at least 3 Golden Effects active at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. Permanently Increase All Stats, including Max HP, on each ally by +10% for each Golden Effect on them at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. Gain Immunity, Perfect Hit, Revenge and Charge for 1 turn if you lack Golden Effects at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. 35% Chance to grant a Random Golden Effect to self and a random ally for 3 turns when you take damage. Grant a Random Golden Effect to each ally for 3 turns if Perfect Hit effects, including Golden and Innate effects, are active on self after every action.

Bionic Soul Details!

The Bionic Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Gunner Long Distance Runner.

Each Bionic Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Long Distance Runner Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Long Distance Runner Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Gunner Long Distance Runner.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Discovered Riches Currency is the event currency of our Ancient Expedition event running throughout July.

Trade your Discovered Riches Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Life and Power Eddie, Cosmic Legacy Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Ancient Expedition event post here!

Event Store Additions
    • Get packs of 1, 3 and 10 Bionic Souls for Ironite
    • Get another full set of Prideful Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack in store.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Oh boy, another Eddie that takes 75 souls after the 5 years anniversary one.

I'm out of Ironite Ruby, at least leave Song/Album Eddies as class-soul drops and then the re-skins/passive only versions as cash grabs. Do it for the fans.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Another "10 chances at a 75 soul character, buy the rest with ironite." You usually only do one of those a month, but this is the second one this month already. In a few years of playing, I've never gotten the character in the 10 tries, but at least that gives me something to look forward to in Heroic and Sacrificial rotations. That said, these 10/75 events aren't very fun.

What if, instead of making these "10 soul" events drop fragments for a particular character, which then sits in the book of souls forever, you made them generic fragments that work on each of these "you're not going to get him" events? That way, after 8 months, I will have saved up enough fragments to get one of these characters when they're released. That would make these events build on each other and pay off for the patient.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Chance-only never works for me.
    Me not likes them events

OS
    Android
    Opened 10 souls from raid, result nothing of course. I ve done the hazard to go all in for the new Eddie and I consumed all my hard earned ironite. Thanks to sac and raids I got back on my feet so I won't repeat the same mistake twice. Why do you devs not change this one way system policy please? Could you please stop trying to assault our resources so frequently and forgive me but unfair way? You want us to spend ironite? Fair enough but at least make the toon guaranteed even after thousands of sot grinds.. You don't believe that we deserve more? Well we do.