Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Devs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I think that some of the things I've liked the most in this game have been the ones I had to work at over time. The first of those was early on when I really wanted Raven Witch (she's got style) and saved up for months to get enough coins for her. Then there was Baph, which was 3 months of work. And the best was OG Dark Lilith, where I did one LoL every month (coinciding with the LoL event) for 5 months. (I guess I could count Lucifer too, but I kind of think of him as a 1 month thing after getting his sister.)

Where I'm going with this is that giving me something worthwhile to work for that takes a long time to get, is fun for me (and people like me). And it also keeps us engaged with the game.

So, for people like me at least, putting something new in the Trooper store that will take a long time to acquire is a win. Since you control how many fragments we can buy per month and how many fragments the character costs, you have the ability to arbitrarily make them take a long time.

For instance, consider the Eddie we can get with achievements in Arcade Armageddon. I find that dungeon to be really frustrating. Imagine if I could supplement my fragments from the dungeon with trooper store fragments that I can only get a small number of each month. If I want him NOW, I grind the dungeon. If I'm willing to be patient, I use the trooper store. And mixtures in between.

Or, consider all of these get 10 souls out of the 75 you need. What if, a few months later, you started selling 30 fragments per week in the Trooper store for each of those characters? Now we're looking at 5 months to get the remaining 650 fragments. But if I KNOW I'm going to be able to get enough eventually, maybe I'll spend some ironite during the event to get myself closer. Decisions like that are fun. I wouldn't spend Ironite on 65 souls, so I won't spend any ironite in the event. But, if I know I'm going to be able to buy compatible fragments in the trooper store, I may spend 1000 ironite now. Etc.
    That would be a great idea!
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osarbu View Post
    But still, you can buy skill shards and FC...
    I have so many skill shards that I've literally started sharding up the characters I sacrifice just to get rid of them... The FC call out is a good one though. I had forgotten about that. Thanks!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I have so many skill shards that I've literally started sharding up the characters I sacrifice just to get rid of them... The FC call out is a good one though. I had forgotten about that. Thanks!
    Happy if it helped! \m/
    BTW, I would love to have your skill shards overflow problem. As a newbie I can't imagine having enough of them...
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

Playing LotB for 3 years

Sacing shards are good for ultimate achievements during sac/variety events. Even better you can trade skill shards for talisman red gold frags in store:more:main:fragments

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osarbu View Post
    Happy if it helped! \m/
    BTW, I would love to have your skill shards overflow problem. As a newbie I can't imagine having enough of them...
    A good source of shards is clan raid bosses. If you want to build to where you have an abundance of them, I suggest joining a good clan that will teach you how to kill Baph. Get good at that, and you'll find a ton of benefits, of which "more shards than you can count" is probably the least of them.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    A good source of shards is clan raid bosses. If you want to build to where you have an abundance of them, I suggest joining a good clan that will teach you how to kill Baph. Get good at that, and you'll find a ton of benefits, of which "more shards than you can count" is probably the least of them.
    Nice, thanks for the advice!
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

Playing LotB for 3 years