Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

History of the Beast (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at 5★ Cosmic Legacy Eddie

Name:  History-of-the-Beast-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4670
Size:  295.2 KB

Riding forth, a figure of legend, Legacy Eddie takes to the field! An amalgamation of multiple shards of his own soul, Legacy Eddie rocks on, with various powerful abilities inherited by his predecessors. Being a Living Legacy himself, this Eddie will bring incredible tactical flexibility, while also providing superior Immunity to his allies.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until July 22nd, 5 PM PT, battle through 4 difficulty settings in the History of the Beast dungeon!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Historical Souls
    Limbo Talismans (Power Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Exhibit Tour Tokens
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Slothful Talismans (Power Subtype).

Exhibit Tour Tokens can be traded in store for Historical Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, Cosmic Celtic Talismans, and Legacy Eddie himself.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Exhibit Tour Tokens, Assassin Souls, new Scorpio Talismans (Power Subtype) and Discovered Riches!

Scorpio Talismans are blue talismans with a 2-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Enemies take random damage whenever they heal, based on the amount healed, until they die every turn. Whenever you are hit, inflict Cleave for 9 turns to the attacking enemy.

Gain the following Ascendant Effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

Perfect Basic Attacks grant Magic Penetration, Armor Penetration, deal additional true damage to all enemies and inflict Crave, Exhaust, Blood Lust and Smite for 2 turns to the target. Gain Accuracy Up, Echo, or Perfect Revenge for 1 turn at the start of battle and at the start of your turn.

Historical Soul Details!

The Historical Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Cosmic Legacy Eddie.

Each Historical Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Legacy Eddie Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Legacy Eddie Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Cosmic Legacy Eddie.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Discovered Riches Currency is the event currency of our Ancient Expedition event running throughout July.

Trade your Discovered Riches Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Life and Power Eddie, Cosmic Legacy Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Ancient Expedition event post here!

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Exhibit Tour Tokens Currency to trade for Cosmic Dream Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Get 3 sets of Scorpio Talismans (one of each Talisman sub-type) with the Sinister Sting Pack!
    • Get another full set of Limbo Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Scorpio, Limbo and Slothful Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Grab our Warrior Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and Warrior evolution materials!

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Damn, poor Eternity Eddie cannot catch a break. First we get Life and Power Ed, who is awesome and has some killer references, and then we get Legacy Ed, who is just Eternity but better.

OS
    Android
    Anyone managed Insanity with Gunner-only yet? I swear the devs are like:

- We can set up wave 1 with these chars because player char combination a, b, c, and d can get past them.
    - We can set up wave 2 with these chars because player char combination e, f, g, and h can get past them.
    - We can set up wave 3 with these chars because player char combination i, j, k, and l can get past them.
    ..etc.

... and they forget we can't change teams in between each wave. :P

OS
    iOS
    Do you really need the paltry rewards for insanity achievement?
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Anyone managed Insanity with Gunner-only yet? I swear the devs are like:

- We can set up wave 1 with these chars because player char combination a, b, c, and d can get past them.
    - We can set up wave 2 with these chars because player char combination e, f, g, and h can get past them.
    - We can set up wave 3 with these chars because player char combination i, j, k, and l can get past them.
    ..etc.

... and they forget we can't change teams in between each wave. :P
    I used Cosmic Cyborg Eddie with Ragnaroks and his Cosmic, Osiris with Libra, Virgo, and the Desert Deity Talisman, Wrathchild with Navigation, Sacred, and Blight talismans, and Baroness Redan with the Crimean Imperial Cosmic and Yggdrasil. It goes very, very slowly, but you'll get there eventually.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I used Cosmic Cyborg Eddie with Ragnaroks and his Cosmic, Osiris with Libra, Virgo, and the Desert Deity Talisman, Wrathchild with Navigation, Sacred, and Blight talismans, and Baroness Redan with the Crimean Imperial Cosmic and Yggdrasil. It goes very, very slowly, but you'll get there eventually.
    Thanks. I'm missing a couple of bits but at least can work forwards than bashing my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Do you really need the paltry rewards for insanity achievement?
    Not at all but it's a challenge to improve understanding.

OS
    iOS
    Understand that it’s a waste of time?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I used:
    Cosmic Cyborg (Sulfur, Serenity, bespoke)
    G. Baphomet (sacred, dominance, rot)
    Redan (Yggs, bespoke)
    Osiris (Viper, strike cosmic - mostly for the insane SPECIAL)

It was pretty slow (3:00 or so) but seemed fairly safe. But yeah the rewards for that challenge aren't as great as they arguably should be.

The thing that is more annoying is the way that certain waves in the dungeon just seem to totally ignore some character's passives, e.g. enemies reviving even when using Dark Lilith, enemies getting heal shields from Forge tali's even when using Mariner. You expect this to happen sometimes on the boss wave but not on the earlier waves. Anyway, I've got a reasonable auto team now averaging 1:10-1:30, best 0:48 so that'll do me.

OS
    Android
    I felt that this dungeon had the best single dungeon storyline yet. Nice work Ceeg! And I think that the graphics in the 3 harder levels are really, really nice. Was there ever a hockey Eddie, or is that a foreshadow?

Rewards wise, you did the best variant of your rewards structure, where we can grind infinitely for currency, can gamble with souls for the Eddie, but are guaranteed to get him with 75 of them. Thumbs up there.

Did I miss the Celtic Bespoke in the past, or is it new?
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv