Lots of fun stuff coming this month, so I am going to give my thoughts as concisely as possible.

Trooper Eddie getting a rework is long overdue. He's one of the most iconic Eddies and for him to not be worth using is quite unfortunate. His skills will definitely fit the whole "bruiser support" thing he has going with the extra damage and better effects. I will say that awakening him is cool, but my one issue (if any) is that he requires a new type of shard. We already have Trooper Shards. This is a problem I also have with Ghost of the Navigator using Paranoia shards when Nautical Shards exist. I feel like every new tuning we get several different shards that make the older ones obsolete. Cyborg shards are still used for only one character.

Final Frontier Eddie getting an awakening was sort of expected. He's the only consistent character from Gauntlet, and the entire mode has his face plastered all over it. I think it'll be quite a treat to have him wreck shop.

Labyrinth getting a hard dungeon isn't surprising. That leaves us with Mystic Night as the only class restricted dungeon with no hard mode. I do wonder if the Labyrinth will be even more difficult now, with awakened Daedalus and Icarus.

This is the biggest part of the tuning notes here: Brave New World is now going to have fully separated class dungeons rather than lump magus/assassin and gunner/sentinel. That is amazing, and BNW X not dropping talismans means that there's finally a BNW level that we can farm without having inventories fill immediately.

Talisman soul update is interesting, but nothing crazy.

Summer Ride Charlotte and Chords of Command Eddie getting the ability to use bespoke talismans is nice. Chords of Command Eddie getting a visual update is also great; it was difficult to tell what he was doing with each command.

Number of the Beast Eddie/Chords of Command Eddie getting Possession updated is really good, but we don't know specifics yet. A lot of people complained about the Dark Ghost being added, as it slowed down his farming greatly.

Overall, awesome update. I look forward to seeing what's in store for August!