Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    GotN already can wear the Nautical bespoke, but there are other characters who can use multiple bespokes (not at the same time, of course).

Case in point, I'm currently trying to decide whether to get 3 T3 and 1 T1 Legacy bespoke or the current monthly Eddie. I'm leaning toward the talis since they tend to be harder to get than Eddies (other than my nemesis, Day of the Dead...)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    GotN already can wear the Nautical bespoke, but there are other characters who can use multiple bespokes (not at the same time, of course).

Case in point, I'm currently trying to decide whether to get 3 T3 and 1 T1 Legacy bespoke or the current monthly Eddie. I'm leaning toward the talis since they tend to be harder to get than Eddies (other than my nemesis, Day of the Dead...)

I always target bespokes first as they're typically only available through events whereas characters come from multiple different sources. I can wait for specific char to arrive & in the mean time use a bespoke on a duplicate of the other supported chars in the meantime.

OS
    Android
    FYI Server reboot expected 17:30 UTC today (so in 3.5 hours).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Can someone confirm if the Legacy bespokes work on the alternate versions of the characters listed? For instance, it says "Trooper Eddie" and "Cyborg Eddie." Does that mean it also works on Battlefield Trooper Eddie, US Calvary Eddie, Bounty Hunter Eddie, and Cosmic Cyborg Eddie? That's how these things usually work, but the description wasn't clear in this case (it says "Trooper Eddie" instead of "Trooper Eddies").
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Can someone confirm if the Legacy bespokes work on the alternate versions of the characters listed? For instance, it says "Trooper Eddie" and "Cyborg Eddie." Does that mean it also works on Battlefield Trooper Eddie, US Calvary Eddie, Bounty Hunter Eddie, and Cosmic Cyborg Eddie? That's how these things usually work, but the description wasn't clear in this case (it says "Trooper Eddie" instead of "Trooper Eddies").
    The 8 characters that are listed are the only characters that the Legacy Bespokes work on. It does not work if placed on any other character.

OS
    Android
    Great to know. Thanks Ruby!
    Tsuketa-6474