Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Unlocking BNW again is a requirement. Trooper/Battlefield Trooper/U.S. Cavalry Eddies are all updated.
    Thanks for confirming US Cavalry is being tuned too

On the discussion of Ghost/Dark Ghost I agree that having Ghost cast on your team is one of the hardest things to work against. You almost need to have perfect corruption on your team if fighting a Clairvoyant in Gauntlet to prevent being hit by the 'buff'. From an attacking point of view, having the ability to cast Ghost and then remove beneficial effects is more reliable than Dark Ghost and Permadeath just because there's a lot less inherent immunity to it.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I'm with MuzakMaker. It's almost always the case that casting Dark Ghost hurts you more than it helps. You absolutely can not use a character who has the ability to Dark Ghost in autoplay. That will only hurt you.

Even worse is the longstanding bug where you attack someone and they somehow cast Ghost (the gold "buff") on 1 - 4 members of your team. I've lost gauntlet battles by killing a Clairvoyant and having my entire team get a 1 turn gold ghost, then immediately die when the current turn is over.

If I could change one thing about the game ... well, I'd make it easier to move talisman sets around. But if I could change one combat thing about the game, I'd remove ghost and dark ghost entirely.
    I have fought thousands of Gauntlet SSS battles. The Soul talisman never affects all your chars. If this happens, then probably because of Talisman or Passive copying positive effects. There is only 5 regular teams in SSS having Soul set. You just need to remember which ones.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm a little disappointed about the lack of talismans on the new level X BNWs. I quit liked selling 'em off for a little extra gold while farming for Cosmic Dungeon keys.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    I'm a little disappointed about the lack of talismans on the new level X BNWs. I quit liked selling 'em off for a little extra gold while farming for Cosmic Dungeon keys.
    The drops on IX are basically identical, and the big plus is that you can now happily auto run X for BNW events without talisman inventory overflow interrupting it all the time.

OS
    Android
    Nice Tunning there! One of the best in the latest times. Final Frontier and Trooper needed an extra push even after their bespoke talisman! Champing at the bits to see their skills. Same with Gotn, he is really good and I wasn't expecting that, eager to see how he evolves! Also, thanks for the small and not so small fixes and Gaming improving like more slots (also unexpected but welcomed), the BnW separation, souls, and bug fixes!

Btw jumping in the chat about Soul Talisman, I think it is bugged (or it was?) Your team does get Ghosted in more than one member of your team, despite that the suggestion about copying the effect sounds also possible, every time that I got my team almost full ghosted was because I killed the souls talisman user with a multihitter. It is also possible to get ghosted when the enemy reached Hp1 but something prevents them from dying.

If Ghost is going to stay as buff/debuff in-game, it should at least be near impossible to remove. Stripping Golden Effects today is the bread and butter of the game, shouldn't be so easier.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    The Update isn Life, or?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    The drops on IX are basically identical, and the big plus is that you can now happily auto run X for BNW events without talisman inventory overflow interrupting it all the time.
    That's where I disagree. Farming for keys and getting to sell off a bunch of talisman is why I run X - extra credit. :P Run Garden of Fear X & you don't even have to scroll far to sell them...
    Last edited by Barthax; 07-22-2021 at 08:10 AM.

OS
    Android
    I also think this is a great update for BNW X.
    However, even better would be adding a second button on auto-replay (so that it applies to all dungeons/worlds): "Sell Talismans Auto – If ON, will sell each obtained Talisman immediately. If OFF, Talismans will be kept"
    Wouldn't that be great?
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osarbu View Post
    I also think this is a great update for BNW X.
    However, even better would be adding a second button on auto-replay (so that it applies to all dungeons/worlds): "Sell Talismans Auto – If ON, will sell each obtained Talisman immediately. If OFF, Talismans will be kept"
    Wouldn't that be great?

Or... dump anything you want to keep on the new 1200 new talisman slots the extra chars can carry and have 800 free slots to sell off at the end. :P (No dev work messing up what it automatically sells. :P )
    Last edited by Barthax; 07-23-2021 at 01:39 PM.

OS
    Android
    There are a lot of great improvements in this tuning update.

However, while I'm not normally one to howl with outrage, I do find it very annoying that Ghost of the Navigator's awakening requires the Paranoia awakening shards rather than the Nautical ones which seem to match his class a lot better.

The Paranoia ones are very rare and most players spent the 6 that were available for a recent event on Piece of Mind Ed, as he was the only toon that apparently needed them (plus he could be used for a new achievement in the Powerslave dungeon which was part of the monthly event currency line-up).

Of course we don't know what his awakening will be yet, but given Ghost of the Navigator jumped straight into the meta when released, I'm expecting the awakening will probably put him right back up there. It would've been nice to know this was coming before we all burned those Paranoia shards.
    The natural consequence of this decision would be then making the Paranoia Tali to work also on GotN.
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years