July 28th, 2021 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    This update rolled out quickly and smoothly, which was nice! The BNW split is welcome, and it's kinda fun running back through it again to get to level X on all the gardens.

Trooper Eddie's buffs are awesome as well, he definitely feels significantly more powerful, and on-par with more recent characters, finally befitting his iconic status. Final Frontier Eddie seems to have an interesting new mechanic with the whole "prey" ordeal via his passive, looking forward to playing with that as well.

All around a good update!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    The extra ironite for going through the BNW dungeons for the first time is a really nice perk, too. Thanks!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Yep, an extra 1,000 Ironite is an unexpected bonus Also in some ways quite glad that the new split BNW levels are the same as the old ones (i.e. both the Magus and Assassin ones are the same as the old Magus & Assassin one) so we don't need to work out techniques for new types of shield effects on the Dragon Kings.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    What's the drop rate for Eternal Awakening Shards from Eternal Dungeon? The rewards list for the dungeon doesn't seem to include them; are they definitely dropping?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.