Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member Deathbat6120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    321

    So, what have I missed? :P

    Sup everyone!

    Been a long time, huh? I took time off from the game just after Christmas, I believe. Life catches up with ya, and I had to prioritise other things for a while. I came back some point last week and oh boy, there appears to be a lot that I've missed in that time! New characters, new currencies, new dungeons, lots of new talismans... There's a lot to take in!

    Would anyone like to give me a hand in catching up with a few things? What stuff do I need to be aware of? Is Infinite Dreamer any good? Where's the best place to get gold now? Do I spent 25,000 sacrifice currency on Neph? Cheers all!

    (P.s. guide will come back one day, will redo entire thing at some point!)
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

    Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

    Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

  2. #2
    Senior Member GrimDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    688
    Welcome back Deathbat! Glad to have you return. So, let's run things over quick;

    Infinite Dreams Eddie is fine, but there are better Eddies you likely already have. Fun gimmick of shifting gears with his abilities, but nothing else.
    Nep is really good with Riposte talismans, but those are somewhat easy to bypass nowadays with the community character and paranoia comics.
    Dark Road Eddie is currently one of the best universal Eds when paired with the Paranoia cosmic. He has quite a bit of power behind him and he is fully immune if he's not passive disabled.
    Dark Advent Lilith was a Christmas character you missed; she's very powerful and has great innate permadeath.
    A lot of recent characters who have been given awakenings aren't really worth awakening.
    Raid bosses are still some of the best allies in the game.
    Zodiac talismans are a bitch; if you combine them with each other they gain super effects. The worst is Gemini, which instantly kills an enemy upon the wearer dying.

    If you have any other specific questions, feel free to pm me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Deathbat6120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Welcome back Deathbat! Glad to have you return. So, let's run things over quick;

    Infinite Dreams Eddie is fine, but there are better Eddies you likely already have. Fun gimmick of shifting gears with his abilities, but nothing else.
    Nep is really good with Riposte talismans, but those are somewhat easy to bypass nowadays with the community character and paranoia comics.
    Dark Road Eddie is currently one of the best universal Eds when paired with the Paranoia cosmic. He has quite a bit of power behind him and he is fully immune if he's not passive disabled.
    Dark Advent Lilith was a Christmas character you missed; she's very powerful and has great innate permadeath.
    A lot of recent characters who have been given awakenings aren't really worth awakening.
    Raid bosses are still some of the best allies in the game.
    Zodiac talismans are a bitch; if you combine them with each other they gain super effects. The worst is Gemini, which instantly kills an enemy upon the wearer dying.

    If you have any other specific questions, feel free to pm me.
    Damn, I missed a fair bit then! The Zodiacs were one of the first things someone mentioned to me as a warning... I'll have to stay on the lookout! I think I've got some Paranoias, and Dark Road is coming up in Heroics right? Speaking of which.... I'm hoping the Eds I missed will be in there? I missed Legacy Ed and Cosmic Cyborg! Or is that what the new Sac feature is for? I've got a Warrior Baph... hopefully he's good!

    Thanks man!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

    Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

    Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

  4. #4
    Senior Member Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    536
    Deathyyyyyy so nice to have you back! Quite agree with Grim. The most useful toons these days are DRE (with Paranoia) Dark Advent Lilith (with her bespoke, Sinister Soltice) she has one of the deepest levels of permadeath in-game plus anti revenge with her bespoke. I'd keep Cosmic Cyborg as one of the all-terrain toons (maybe there are faster toons) but he is extremely safe and friendly to use with any set up.

    Sac are slightly different now, you can sac toons all the time and gaining sac currency. This currency never expires. Month after month there are prizes renewed so you can choose when to spend your sac currency. Usually, 2 toons are featured every month (one 50k other 25k) and a lot of packs including runes, ironite, etc... Is worth mentioning that from time to time there will be some event where you have to reach X amount of sac value (exalted, or something) for another kind of event, but they are not so recurrent.

    Warrior Bapho is good, Assa is the most popular for pvp, and Cosmic Bapho is very versatile.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Fudjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    930
    Whoa! Hey! Welcome back!
    Satan81-5023

  6. #6
    Senior Member GrimDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Damn, I missed a fair bit then! The Zodiacs were one of the first things someone mentioned to me as a warning... I'll have to stay on the lookout! I think I've got some Paranoias, and Dark Road is coming up in Heroics right? Speaking of which.... I'm hoping the Eds I missed will be in there? I missed Legacy Ed and Cosmic Cyborg! Or is that what the new Sac feature is for? I've got a Warrior Baph... hopefully he's good!

    Thanks man!
    Warrior Baph is good; I personally have Cosmic and Sentinel, but any class is good. The sacrifice feature is essentially a way to rotate either demanded toons or rare ones into play; think of it like Heroics except it's less random chance and more grinding for sacrifice currency. Cosmic Cyborg is a Christmas character but he can show up in any of the areas really. Legacy Eddie will likely take a bit to return.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Deathbat6120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    321
    Cheers for all the tips guys! Looks like I better get grinding for Sac and Raid bosses! I figure I'll catch up on a few dungeons in the meantime and see how things go, Baph's Bar was pretty cool to run through!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

    Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

    Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    48
    To answer your one specific question that I don't think has been answered: yes, you should buy Neph for 25,000 sac currency.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Deathbat6120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepeople View Post
    To answer your one specific question that I don't think has been answered: yes, you should buy Neph for 25,000 sac currency.
    Awesome, thank you!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

    Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

    Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

  10. #10
    Senior Member MetalKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    564
    Make sure that you get the desert deity talisman (still available) and if you have the budget, there is a zodiac talisman pack on sale. I would purchase it. There may be a few more zodiac coming out-I donít think we have 12 yet. They do have different combined effects as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •