Prophecy Revealed (Sands) - Exclusive Chance at Oracle of the Different World!

Name:  Prophecy-Revealed-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  290.3 KB

A Different World inhabitant of a familiar nature can be found in smoky rooms and exotic parlours. Through an arcane orb, she scries possible histories to come and futures gone by, present potentials and potential pasts. The Oracle of the Different World is an enigmatic clairvoyant, but one thing is certain, she has the power to protect your allies from an assortment of damage types and negative effects as she analyzes the strands of destiny to guide her allies to safety.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until August 10th at 5PM PDT, complete a mix of individual and Clan event challenges to earn rewards such as Path Revealed Souls, Crystal Currency, Oracle Talismans, Nuclear Awakening Shards, Salvaged Technology and more!

Crystal Currency can be traded in store for Memorial Talismans and Cosmic Horus Talismans.

Path Revealed Soul Details!

Path Revealed Souls can be earned via event challenges, and are also sold for Ironite in packs of 1, 3 and 10.

The Path Revealed Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Magus Oracle of the Different World.

Each Path Revealed Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Oracle of the Different World Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Oracle of the Different World Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★Magus Oracle of the Different World.
    400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Salvaged Technology Currency is the event currency of our Different World event running throughout August.

Trade your Salvaged Technology Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Different World Eddie, Cosmic Different World Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Different World event post here!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in the Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Pick up the Hallowed Bones Pack and Awaken Final Frontier Eddie! This bundle contains Sentinel Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, 6 Offworlder Awakening Shards! It also contains a Cosmic Final Frontier Eddie Talisman!
    • Pick up the Swirling Sands pack for a daily boost of Sands of Time, Sands of War and select Frontier Keys!
    • Build your team with the Swirling Sands Challenger Pack! This pack includes Magus and Assassin Legendary Souls, Cosmic Reaper, Cosmic Aim and Babylon Talismans, as well as Evo Materials, gold and Ironite to help you get more Sands refills!
    • Pick up the Zodiac Talisman Pack and get a full set of Aries and Capricorn Talismans! This pack also contains a T2 Red Cosmic Taurus Talisman, Sands of Blood, Ironite and Gold!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    Is 500 Blood reasonable?

It only takes ~200 blood to get to SSS. So having a clan challenge that expects us to earn SSS a few times over for minimal rewards seems ... unrealistic. There IS 630 free blood per week in a 30 person clan, not to mention heavy hitters who regularly buy blood, so it's clearly doable. But when I compare this to past clan challenges, it's considerably more work.

All of the clan challenges that I can remember haven't even required getting to SSS once (usually just halfway). This one is roughly 5 times harder. The work/reward ratio for even the 350 blood challenge feels off. Sure, two more chances at the Oracle, but we fully expect to never get the monthly 10/75 characters. So pushing harder to fail at 10/75 instead of failing at 8/75 isn't much of an incentive.

Anyway, I hope you keep track of how many people get the challenges and use that data to tune future events.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Is 500 Blood reasonable?

It only takes ~200 blood to get to SSS. So having a clan challenge that expects us to earn SSS a few times over for minimal rewards seems ... unrealistic. There IS 630 free blood per week in a 30 person clan, not to mention heavy hitters who regularly buy blood, so it's clearly doable. But when I compare this to past clan challenges, it's considerably more work.

All of the clan challenges that I can remember haven't even required getting to SSS once (usually just halfway). This one is roughly 5 times harder. The work/reward ratio for even the 350 blood challenge feels off. Sure, two more chances at the Oracle, but we fully expect to never get the monthly 10/75 characters. So pushing harder to fail at 10/75 instead of failing at 8/75 isn't much of an incentive.

Anyway, I hope you keep track of how many people get the challenges and use that data to tune future events.
    If a clan of 30 members all complete the individual challenges requiring 20 sands of blood then this will exceed the 500 sands target. However, I agree with you that this overall target seems very high especially for clans who don't have a full roster of (active) members.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Dear Devs, will the awakening shards for FFE Eddie only be avaible via pay or later this month?

OS
    Android
    Is 500 Blood reasonable?
    To answer my own question, yes, apparently it is reasonable. At the very least, we got it without a coordinated attack plan. Reflecting on why I was wrong, I believe that what made this amount reasonable was the individual 20 blood challenge, which had fairly significant rewards. Doing that in increments of 2 was really smart, as it put rewards in reach of everyone while giving us that "you could get more for just two more blood..." incentive. Nice work!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    To answer my own question, yes, apparently it is reasonable. At the very least, we got it without a coordinated attack plan. Reflecting on why I was wrong, I believe that what made this amount reasonable was the individual 20 blood challenge, which had fairly significant rewards. Doing that in increments of 2 was really smart, as it put rewards in reach of everyone while giving us that "you could get more for just two more blood..." incentive. Nice work!
    Also of note, you get 21 blood per week through natural regeneration and you don't even have to win against Bap X. You could do 1 hp of damage to Odin I and it would count just the same as taking down Bap X all by yourself.

This actually one of the most accessible clan events we've had in a while since it was purely spend blood.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591