Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Just further to my post above, I think that they ought to make the lower raid bosses give a proportionally higher reward than they currently do in terms of raid points. People should be able to get points for the clan no matter what their ability and the individual rewards in terms of what people get for completing the bosses that are within their ability should then be scaled by level with the clan rewards giving everyone a good boost each week.

Basically, everyone gets individual rewards based on the level of boss they can beat, but the clan as a whole all get higher level rewards if everyone contributes, no matter what level they compete at.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    "now more ways to get Sands of Blood..."

Currently sitting on 32k in Tributes. How about letting us buy SoB using Tributes since there is nothing else worthwhile to spend them on?
    Well, you sort of can. If you buy the fragments for all of the norse characters every week, you can exchange them for SoB.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    If you increase the raid points needed for SSS, it just means that clans will only want veteran players who can beat the bosses and lower level players will get kicked because they can't pull their weight.

I am part of a mixed-level clan and I am ok with that because the higher level players can put in the effort and get the team to SSS every week; we don't clear it by a huge margin but we make sure that all players get good rewards and it helps the newer players advance. If the scoring system/tier requirements change and you can only hit SSS by having a clan full of dedicated boss-killers I only see that as being bad for the game.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Trooper and arena store looks great although that's gonna suck for lower leveled people as troopers ain't always used

Raid bosses love the and agree with it I'm in a clan where 4 members basically make the clan get SSS the rest are too green to help much but that's a problem of its own

OS
    Android
    Correct GrimDusk! For a grand total of 60 per month plus natural refills and other once a month offers and if you have enough of those frags. There is also the occasional drop from Tribute souls but for me, that's rare. Most of the "vets" have enough teams to do close to 100 runs a week if enough SoB was available.

I'm just saying we can purchase SoT and SoW with other in game currency or straight up cash. If I'm not mistaken, we can't do that for SoB as of now.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Given all these changes, things that would be nice to see:

Better ways to see which of your troopers are not running your toons every day:
    * Afaict the Last Seen always refers to how long since that person has been in game (useful when choosing the person as a trooper), not since they've actually run your trooper (useful ongoing). Makes it hard to see who is simply not reciprocating and giving you back trooper badges.

Same also goes for clans:
    * The detail someone can see doesn't seem to tell you if they're checking in, running raids, etc. I am pretty sure that even clan leaders see no difference to the rest of the clan in that respect. Makes it hard to see who isn't participating at all or hammers hard during events but otherwise totally slacks off (eg: not even checking in), even if it's just so someone can check in on them or see if they can spread their effort about.

Redeeming some souls in the book is too costly in gold coins:
    * Things like Mythical Clan souls for example, which feed back into participation in clan events. The top end of this cost needs to be ramped down a bit, and the rest scaled to suit. The bottom end is fine, but if you plot all the costs on a graph (simply ordered by cost), the slope is too aggressive IMO.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Same also goes for clans:
    * The detail someone can see doesn't seem to tell you if they're checking in, running raids, etc. I am pretty sure that even clan leaders see no difference to the rest of the clan in that respect. Makes it hard to see who isn't participating at all or hammers hard during events but otherwise totally slacks off (eg: not even checking in), even if it's just so someone can check in on them or see if they can spread their effort about.
    You're correct. Clan leaders don't get any more information than everyone else. Checkin gives 1 contrib and spending a sands of blood gives 3. We can generally tell who's raiding (they get at least 10 contrib a day) but we can't tell if they're doing no damage to Odin1 or fully killing BaphX.

I REALLY liked DragonMat's suggestion to make lower level raid bosses give more raid points. Giving lower level people a way to contribute meaningfully is good for everyone.

Can we consider not needing to kill the lower level bosses to unlock the upper level ones? I've got two wonderful team players in my clan who clear the way every week, but I'm sure that's not common. It would be much better to let us fight whichever boss we want from the start. Imagine if we had to fight through LoL 1-9 every day before we could do 10. It wouldn't be fun, and it's not fun for Baph.

And, finally, the hardest part of raiding is the drudgery of moving our talismans around for each fight. The second hardest part is all the scrolling required. Moving talisman sets as sets would improve things immeasurably. And having a flag we could set on our characters and then sort by it would solve a ton of problems. I'd flag all 120 of my baph characters and cut my scrolling down 4 fold.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    "now more ways to get Sands of Blood..."

Currently sitting on 32k in Tributes. How about letting us buy SoB using Tributes since there is nothing else worthwhile to spend them on?
    This would be useful!👌
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Also, while we're talking about changes to raid rewards, I'd like to request that clan souls stop having the option to give the talisman sets that we can buy in the clan store. It's always a disappointment to get banner or tower, etc.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Hello!
    First thing I want to joke...
    Thank you, developers, for the involuntary extension of summer. Indeed, in the game about the third part of the plot of Avalon it is written, which is expected at the end of summer. Since when in Britain the September - summer month I do not know... This, in Russia, is such a thing as "Indian summer" (just September). Don't steal! It's not good.)))
    Regarding the new boss and the change in rating from 1 million for SSS to 5 million is quite adequate. Unless it would be nice to also make a rebalance in plus for clans, namely, an increase in the maximum possible level (with an increase in the maximum possible number of clan members) - from 20 to 25 (from 30 to 35 members, respectively) and an increase in the maximum number of blood sands (5 to 7 or 8).
    Thank you for your attention.
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610