Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It isn't a blanket problem with Paranoia as I've been doing Insanity runs all day yesterday and most of this afternoon with Dark Road Eddie with Paranoias fine (I also have Ripostes on Moonchild and haven't had a problem from those either). However, my team does take out the first wave in the first round so if the issue is triggered by someone dying at the wrong time I won't have triggered it... Just for the record if anyone is interested, my team is Dark Road Eddie w/Paranoia + Apocalypse, Cosmic Baphomet w/Wrathful + Cosmic Sulphur, Dark Advent Lilith w/Prudence + Sinister Solstice, Moonchild w/Riposte + Good & Evil, all max awakened where relevant.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Thanks DragonMat.

I suspect that, whatever the issue was, they fixed it last night. Today I've been running DRE with paranoia and Sniper with Rag and haven't seen a hang. A difference from yesterday for me is that I've got paranoia on an eddie instead of an ally, so I suppose there could be something there. But, since I've got something that's working for me, I'm not going to question it.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I did have Paranoia on The Killer during my 8 Assassin only runs without issue but that could have just been luck based on how the waves ended up being hit...

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Only time I've had the freezing problem was with the sniper lady (Rag/Bespoke)
    Swapped that out for Osiris and not had any freezing since so I agree that it's more down to timings than Paranoia talis

OS
    Android
    Okay, I spoke too soon. I switched to a faster team that has an ally with Paranoia and it hung again. As always, it's the ally with Paranoia that's selected when I find the game hung.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Has something changed in the game today? After running my team, above, for 3 days with no issue I've suddenly had 5 freezes so far today on Insanity wave 3...

OS
    Android
    No problem for me on insanity, running fine right now. I use DRE w paranoia

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    It isn't a blanket problem with Paranoia as I've been doing Insanity runs all day yesterday and most of this afternoon with Dark Road Eddie with Paranoias fine (I also have Ripostes on Moonchild and haven't had a problem from those either). However, my team does take out the first wave in the first round so if the issue is triggered by someone dying at the wrong time I won't have triggered it... Just for the record if anyone is interested, my team is Dark Road Eddie w/Paranoia + Apocalypse, Cosmic Baphomet w/Wrathful + Cosmic Sulphur, Dark Advent Lilith w/Prudence + Sinister Solstice, Moonchild w/Riposte + Good & Evil, all max awakened where relevant.
    I am running the same team as you and I haven't had any freezes at all
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Cheers, been ok since I posted again...

OS
    Android
    Can someone explain this part of the Justice Talismans? "Transform all Revenge and Perfect Revenge on all allies into Perfect Titan Shield for 3 turns after every action."

Is that saying that when a character on my team has the ability to revenge, this talisman will remove it and replace it with a Titan Shield? Or is it saying that when an enemy is going to revenge against my team, this talisman will block it and give me a Titan shield?

If the former, that's terrible. Revenge is way more useful than titan shield. If the latter, that's pretty cool.
    Tsuketa-6474