Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Galactic Perspective (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at 5★ Agent B, Galactic Operative

Name:  Galactic-Perspective-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1734
Size:  310.6 KB

--Classified Information--
    MISSION: Different World [REDACTED]
    PRIORITY: Critical
    BRIEFING: [REDACTED]

Agent B[REDACTED] is to be deployed to sector D[REDACTED]-6 aboard a Federation light frigate. Selected Agent has been briefed on the Mission Objective [REDACTED]. Note: psychoanalytical observations of deployed Agents show acute ability changes based on current Mission Objective. Recommendation: hold objective for Federation [REDACTED].

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until August 19th, 5 PM PT, battle through 4 difficulty settings in the Galactic Perspective dungeon for awesome rewards and an exciting new storyline!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Different Souls
    Archer Talismans (Shield Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Oracle Orbs
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Forge Talismans (Shield Subtype).

Oracle Orbs can be traded in store for Different Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, Cosmic Beast Talismans, and Agent B, Galactic Operative himself.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Oracle Orbs, Assassin Souls, new Justice Talismans (Onslaught Subtype) and Salvaged Technology!

Justice Talismans are gold talismans with a 5-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Whenever another ally dies, permanently increase DEF and MR of self by 100% and deal a devastating hit of true damage to the attacking enemy. Inflict Punishment for 2 turns on a random enemy after every action. Transform all Revenge and Perfect Revenge on all allies into Perfect Titan Shield for 3 turns after every action. For each effect removed this way, inflict Stun for 1 turn and Punishment for the duration of battle on a random enemy.

Different Soul Details!

The Different Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Robo Scouts, Shardborne and Onyx Son characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Agent B, Galactic Operative.

Each Different Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Agent B, Galactic Operative Soul Fragments
    • 10 Robo Scout Soul Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Agent B, Galactic Operative Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Agent B, Galactic Operative.

250 Robo Scout Soul Fragments guarantees either 4★ APMA, ROBO SCOUT, 4★ MACLO, ROBO SCOUT or 3★ SACRO, ROBO SCOUT.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Salvaged Technology Currency is the event currency of our Different World event running throughout August.

Trade your Salvaged Technology Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Different World Eddie, Cosmic Different World Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Different World event post here!

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Oracle Orbs Currency to trade for Cosmic Libra Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Get full sets of Justice Talismans and Archer Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Justice, Archer and Forge Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Grab our Assassin Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, and Assassin evolution materials!

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    iOS
    Hats off to the design team for this dungeon. The enemy designs, the level itself, awesome. The story is fun as well, and the new characters are, in the simplest of terms, interesting... very different than what we're used to in terms of function, but cool to think up strategies around.

OS
    Android
    Once again, the creative team has knocked this one right out of the park! I like this event dungeon.

Name:  Galactic Perspective Insanity - Smaller.png
Views: 1081
Size:  681.2 KB

Will try to update this post once I have some more to say about the dungeon, but wanted to share the image as soon as possible. Gotta try to atone for my poor attendance in recent months
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Once again, the creative team has knocked this one right out of the park! I like this event dungeon.
    Thanks for the picture, Azagthor. 3 Yggs and a Riposte. Clearly a job for Paranoia.

Without paying too much attention to who had what, I've tried a number of teams and had some success, but an occasional defeat in each of them. I had paranoia one of the times, but I don't think the rest of that team was particularly good. I'll tweak based on your image and see if I can get a safe team. (With unlimited use dungeons, I care much more about safety than speed, because I tend to buy 1800 sand and leave it run overnight.)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    The new dungeon is consistently hanging for me in the first round when I have a max awkened Killer Beast with riposte and paranoia. I swapped him out for a killer prime with apocalypses and paranoia and it's working. I haven't dug in to see if it's the character or Riposte.

The other characters are Oni with glutton and bespoke, Dark Advent Lillith with 2 zodiacs and sinister solstice, and Musashi with Ragnarok and his bespoke. But I've done many runs with those 3 without trouble.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    I just had it hang again, this time with the Killer Prime instead of the Killer Beast. In each hang, the paranoia wearer is selected and the idle animations are running, but no one attacks. If you hit the cog and say exit, it doesn't. You have to kill and restart the game.

Anyway, I'm starting to suspect it's Paranoia causing the hang. I'm trying with Edless Horseman now.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Edless Horseman wearing Paranoia also eventually hung the same way. It really appears that the Paranoia talisman is causing hangs in the dungeon. That's a beating in a dungeon where 4 of the 5 stages have a damage blocker in them.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Every time the dungeon has hung on me, I've had ragnaroks on someone. When I run without rags, it hasn't hung yet.

OS
    Android
    The problem in a new Different world character on the first wave (maybe in combination with innate permadeath) - If it dies after first strike the game freeze
    John-2692