Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Sometimes, revenge effects are useless (i.e. when facing teams with the crimean or sinister solstice talisman, which block all counteratacks). The revenge effect will be transformed into a shield, and everytime this happens, an enemy would be stunned.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I think it is the former - at first glance it sounds like an intentional debuff but, as pointed out above, there are times where revenge/counter aren't wanted (including when attacking enemies who gain buffs/health when taking damage etc.). It does fit in with the theme of the talisman as well - giving out justice of protection for your team and stunning the enemy instead of just taking revenge... I think it's an interesting idea for a talisman set. Coupled with a talisman or character who grants all allies revenge every turn (or every action) this does have the ability to offer lots of shields and lots of stuns.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    It seems pretty situational, and I don't think I'd be likely to find that situation and move the talis around for it. That said, in a few months when there's a new dungeon that is made easier by these talis, I won't be at all offended if you point that out and say, "I told you so." :-)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    in a few months when there's a new dungeon that is made easier by these talis
    This is the main reason I try and get one full set of anything that is offered, even if they seem useless (I'm still waiting for the dungeon that is made easier by Fools talismans though...)

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    This is the main reason I try and get one full set of anything that is offered, even if they seem useless
    Yeah, that and the pokemon effect (Gotta catchem all). I got a set of Justice, I just didn't see a use for them. Though, I think you can already say, "I told you so" because today's event wants you to cast Titan shield 150 times, and few people do it regularly...

(Of course, there's also the simple Titan talisman for this case.)
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 08-19-2021 at 04:08 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Though, I think you can already say, "I told you so" because today's event wants you to cast Titan shield 150 times, and few people do it regularly...
    MACLO Robo Scout is your friend on this one - it'll apply about 20 Titan Shields per run

OS
    Android
    I happened to have the Titan tali on a purple character who bloodlusted, so I ended up getting it naturally while getting my Assassin runs. But Maclo is a really good call.
    Tsuketa-6474