Garden of Humanity (Variety) - Earn Cosmic Compassion and Cosmic Red Mask Talismans

Name:  Garden-Humanity-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  283.9 KB

From now until August 25th at 5PM PDT, battle in the Brave New World dungeons for a chance of earning Righteous Currency. Normally, when it drops, you’ll earn 5 or 10 pieces of event currency, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 25 pieces of event currency from one battle.

BONUS: Trade your extra Fallen Fortress, Airstrip, Gangland and Common Gold Key Souls in store for packs of Righteous Currency!

Righteous Currency can be traded in store for new Cosmic High Virtue - Compassion Talismans, Red Mask Cosmic Talismans, Ale Awakening Shards and more!

The Cosmic High Virtue Talismans come with the Compassion passive. T1 Talismans will disable enemy Envious Talismans, T2 will disable enemy Envious and Memorial Talismans, and the T3 will disable enemy Envious Talismans, Memorial Talismans and Oni character passive abilities. The passive ability also does the following:

If another Talisman effect or Character Passive is disabled by this Talisman, gain the following:
    • Inflict a random Burn Effect for 3 turns on each enemy with Revenge, Perfect Hit, Critical Strike Chance or Sacrifice, including Golden versions, after every action. Inflict Perfect Stun for 1 turn on each enemy not affected in this way.

If no Talisman effects or Character Passives are disabled by this Talisman, gain the following:
    • Heal all allies by 50% of their MISSING HP and remove all Bleed and Burn Effects from them after every action. For each effect removed this way, heal a random enemy by 2% of their MISSING HP and remove Revenge, Perfect Hit, Critical Strike Chance and Sacrifice, including Golden versions, from them.

This event also features a number of challenges which award additional Righteous Currency, a Night City Awakening Shard, Salvaged Technology and more!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 5% rate.

Salvaged Technology Currency is the event currency of our Different World event running throughout August.

Trade your Salvaged Technology Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Different World Eddie, Cosmic Different World Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Different World event post here!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    A fancy cosmic talisman that looks like a bespoke and acts kind of like a bespoke, but works on everyone. Interesting.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    It feels like the start of a new range of anti-bespokes; can be equipped to anyone but targets other talisman wearers and a specific set of characters (so far, just Max Awakened Oni Eddie). It's interesting to see there is actually a difference in effects between T1, T2 and T3 as well - not just an increase in stats as usual.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    What are the red mask talisman abilities that you mentioned?

OS
    Android
    It seems to mean 'red' Cosmic Mask talismans; i.e. the ones that can be work by Iron mask Eddie and Phantom Eddie we had a few months ago.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Nice windup NF, Not very good Cosmic considering it disables the passive and talismans of your team too. usually my arena team is very very strong, tried this out and voila my team wiped out in 2 hits. this needs looking into as it shouldn't disable your team too
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Nice windup NF, Not very good Cosmic considering it disables the passive and talismans of your team too. usually my arena team is very very strong, tried this out and voila my team wiped out in 2 hits. this needs looking into as it shouldn't disable your team too
    Well that seems like a pretty unfortunate oversight...