Thread: What gives?

OS
    iOS

What gives?

Name:  08C2110F-5A1C-4DD5-9D23-E4D859DC2821.jpeg
Views: 949
Size:  180.0 KB

I was surprised that this team was included in the "C" wave of the most recent Gauntlet. It decimated my best. 8-star Eddies and even some awakened allies, ripped apart. I was unable to pass the "C" ranking using troops that I had been using to get all the way to AAA. Why is a team consisting of Dark Road Eddie, Shadow Sorceress, Summer Ride Charlotte, and Magus Mystic in the "C" ranking at all? Between the first two and the fourth, there is enough firepower to blow a huge hole in the Avalon adventures.

Am I the only one who has been having trouble with this?

My C doesn’t have that team. 2 teams of “The blind man” And Journyman. Limited to red and gold teams. Those are strong characters but usually isn’t too difficult until S wave.

OS
    iOS
    "My C doesn’t have that team." One more reason to ask, "What gives?"

"Those are strong characters but usually isn’t too difficult until S wave." Don't I know it! Problem is, this combination should never have been on C... stopped me dead in my tracks, so I have no chance at any of the better awards from the event. I think someone got careless with screening the teams for ranking. It is what it is, and I am not going to lose my mind over it... but this is definitely something for the devs to work on.