August 2021, Preliminary Tuning - DISCUSSION

Discuss the August Tuning Notes here!

Here's a link to our Preliminary Tuning Notes.

OS
    Android
    I like this update.

I especially like the haiku.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    No news on the 3rd boss raid was hoping it would be in the release

OS
    Android
    Agree with Fudjo. The Haiku was a nice touch. Love a good surprise!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    What's the current cap on soul stacks? Is 100 much of an increase? I guess this is easier than putting the keys somewhere else but if the BoS is just going to get bigger we really could do with some filters to save on scrolling so much.

Also, having sold 300+ Magnificent Gold Idols as part of the BoS event today, I really do like the planned move to a normal Idol plus 950k gold so we only have to click on each one once when selling them! (although why not just give us 1M gold so we don't even have to sell an Idol and keep those as purely in Precious Souls)?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Alright, lots to break down here.

Samurai Ed rework + awakening is rad, and something I predicted in a discord chat a while back for this month. All of his abilities look great with the changes, but the fact that his fury references a Bushido Code unawakened makes me intrigued. He definitely seems like he's an advantage-pusher character, where he snowballs if he keeps getting kills. I am excited to see what his awakened form looks like.

Senjutsu Ed's reveal and the fact he's awakenable makes me extremely hyped for this month. I am a sucker for his design in both the music video and the album cover, so I can't wait to slash down enemies as him.

A hard mode for Mystic Night was inevitable. It'll be interesting to see how it gets tuned up.

Arcade Armageddon getting nerfs is welcome; it kinda sucked to run beforehand.

Talisman souls giving 950k gold rather than a 5 star gold idol is a god send. It was so frustrating to have to repeatedly say "yes I want to sell this guy" every time I opened the soul.

Overall, definitely looking forward to this release.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I guess this is easier than putting the keys somewhere else but if the BoS is just going to get bigger we really could do with some filters to save on scrolling so much.
    What we really need is for the to fix the "if there's anything in the soul besides a character, scroll back to the top" bug. I wouldn't mind scrolling down to the souls if I only had to do it once.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    What we really need is for the to fix the "if there's anything in the soul besides a character, scroll back to the top" bug. I wouldn't mind scrolling down to the souls if I only had to do it once.

As well as holding the position in every store after purchase!