OS
    Android

LadiesofPain in search of new members!

My clan, LadiesofPain, is currently seeking new members level 40-100 who actively play daily. Have about 20 open slots and would love some extra help. Please join us!!
    Last edited by Beelzebabe; 09-09-2021 at 05:23 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebabe View Post
    My clan, LadiesofPain, is currently seeking new members level 60-100 who actively play daily. Have about 16 open slots and would love some extra help. Please join us!!
    I will join! I am level 94 and made 120 contributions to my last clan but the other players were not very active, my user name is bolo-6391 and i cant join until tomorrow unfortunately because it makes you wait 24 hours but i will try and find your clan when it opens.

OS
    Android
    Great! Look forward to seeing you. Four of us are from another clan who decided to make our own. Our previous clan had a leader who just abandoned us one day no notice, the new clan leader was fine for a bit and decided to just be a member, which didn't make sense. She put someone as leader who just made things too unbearable in chat so we called it quits. Four of us are level 100, been playing 3-4 years. We were putting in 150-200 contributions each in the old clan so we're serious players. By no means the best, but we try our best with clan challenges and raids. The rest are newbies but a great bunch daily contributing from what I can tell. We're probably going to be able to do boss raids I would say by Friday. We're on level 4 awaiting 5 so we can start. Looking forward to really getting things going.

OS
    iOS
    Awesome! I have a pretty good roster and will do my best with those chars, I have only been playing again for a few months since i closed my last account. This time im committed to building the sickest team to dominate PVP and clans with you all. Boom!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbart View Post
    Awesome! I have a pretty good roster and will do my best with those chars, I have only been playing again for a few months since i closed my last account. This time im committed to building the sickest team to dominate PVP and clans with you all. Boom!!
    In our clan you won't be judged or treated unfairly if you aren't able to get all the missions done or reach SSS every week when the Raids reset. My last clan did that. My clan is committed to doing our best, reaping whatever rewards we get and helping each other out. Some of the newbies who are only level 20 need the strength of us higher level people. When Amethyst first started the clan, she let anyone join just to test things out. She kicked out a couple people right away after seeing they weren't even checking in. Some of the rest have been grinding away like we did when we first started, building their teams, gaining strength, religiously checking in, chatting ideas and asking for help. Not the most aggressive clan, but we have some good people.