Machine Messiah (Book of Souls) - Summon for the Different World Machine God

Name:  Machine-Messiah-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2263
Size:  259.3 KB
    The methodology of Different World inhabitants can be summed up as "Strength in Diversity” however, some fanaticals of the Different World have taken it to mean "Strength of Diversity by Any Means". One such despot is known as the Machine God: a being who expands its range of experiences through forceful compliance. As a battle progresses, the Different World Machine God will begin to take over its enemies as their minds are brought into the network, first through Sleep, then Silence, and finally compliance.

From now until August 31st at 5PM PDT, every non-Heroic Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic, and Talisman Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a guaranteed bonus of Galactic Cosmos Soul Fragments.

The Galactic Cosmos Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Cosmic Magus Different World Machine God.

Galactic Cosmos Soul Details!

Each Galactic Cosmos Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Different World Machine God Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Different World Machine God Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Cosmic Magus Different World Machine God.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

This event also features a number of challenges that reward additional Galactic Cosmos Fragments, Awakening Materials (including a Paranoia Awakening Shard!), Salvaged Technology and more.

Salvaged Technology Currency is the event currency of our Different World event running throughout August.

Trade your Salvaged Technology Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Different World Eddie, Cosmic Different World Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Different World event post here!

IMPORTANT: Machine Messiah is the FINAL Different World associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Salvaged Technology!

Fragments will be granted in the following amounts when the following Souls are summoned:

Name:  GalSoulDrop_en.PNG
Views: 1109
Size:  46.8 KB

Event Store Additions:

Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Galactic Cosmos Souls for Ironite
    Grab an additional boost of Galactic Cosmos Fragments to make souls or trade for items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    Trade additional Galactic Cosmos Soul Fragments in store for Space Time Amulets, Paranoia Awakening Shards, Sands of Blood and more!

OS
    Android
    I like this event

OS
    iOS
    I like the BOS events but unfortunately they've developed the same problem the sac events used to have - everyone piles in there straight away opening souls so the game is hard to play for a few hours until it settles down.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Done, dusted. It's good to have events like this & the evolve events which give some breathing room. Just have to remember to hoard everything until there's an event that requires that aspect of the game...

OS
    Android
    I wonder whether for this type of event in future we could get a stretch goal purchase? I had a major clearout of my BoS (mostly talisman souls I'd been hoarding since last BoS event but also a load of normal and epic souls I'd ended up with) and ended up with over 70,000 fragments left after buying literally everything I could in the store with them and opening 75 souls to guarantee Machine God. Even something a little bit ridiculous like 10,000 fragments for 50 Clan God Soul fragments or something would be good (i.e. something so outrageously priced no-one would complain if they couldn't afford it) just to give us an alternative for leftovers other than plough them back into sacrifice fodder.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I wonder whether for this type of event in future we could get a stretch goal purchase? I had a major clearout of my BoS (mostly talisman souls I'd been hoarding since last BoS event but also a load of normal and epic souls I'd ended up with) and ended up with over 70,000 fragments left after buying literally everything I could in the store with them and opening 75 souls to guarantee Machine God. Even something a little bit ridiculous like 10,000 fragments for 50 Clan God Soul fragments or something would be good (i.e. something so outrageously priced no-one would complain if they couldn't afford it) just to give us an alternative for leftovers other than plough them back into sacrifice fodder.
    Yeah, I totally agree with this, great idea. Even if the exchange rate is nuts, it would still create a good incentive to clean out inventory.