OS
    iOS

September Events

Well, with a new album on the horizon, we see new events in game. This month is going to get wild.

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...721159685?s=20

Fortified Revival: Standard Evo event, not much here.
    The Shade of War: I could imagine this is Senjutsu Ed's dungeon, as the album drops September 3rd. I speculate the evolution event starts on the night of August 31st, and this event would begin the night of September 3rd with Senjutsu Eddie at the ready.
    Rightful Heir: Not a damn clue who this could be, but I imagine it's Senjutsu themed. Maybe it's some sort of disgraced prince/princess, or some part of Avalon as well?
    Wandering Warrior: Sounds like this could really be any nomadic sort of character, but we already have the Nomad and the Mercenary, so I am unsure.
    Gauntlet Season 12: My prediction is that this new Magus toon will be Belshazzar from the WotW music video, the blue guy. It would make sense if they stick with the Senjutsu theme.
    Eternal Shadows: Mystic Night Dungeon's hard mode. Nothing crazy here.
    Restless Specter: Not really sure. Senjutsu doesn't seem to have any ghost related songs on it, so this could be anyone/anything.
    Ferocious Fangs: I bet that this is a werewolf paired with the sentinel underworld dog in a fragment event.
    Calm Composure: Standard Arena/Gauntlet, nothing crazy here.

Finally, September begins the 3 month mega event known as Divine Origins. My bet is that this is where we see the 3rd raid boss, Amaterasu, as an earnable character.

I am really looking forward to this month's events. What do you all think?

OS
    Android
    I definitely want him sooner buy based on the video I'm leaning toward Senjutsu Ed being from Wandering Warrior and something else to be in the Dungeon. The last bunch of hard mode drops we've seen the hard mode event as one of the first in the month. Namewise it'd lend to this not being the case this month as Eternal Shadows sounds Hella more like Mystic Night Hard then The Shade of War does but I'm unsure.

Overall sounds like a busy month lol.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohvar_nashtok View Post
    I definitely want him sooner buy based on the video I'm leaning toward Senjutsu Ed being from Wandering Warrior and something else to be in the Dungeon.
    That's an interesting idea, that the music video might lead towards him being in the variety event. It's definitely possible, though I do think it would be thematically appropriate for us to get him from the dungeon when the album releases. Either way, it'll be fun to earn another Ed.

OS
    Android
    I would be willing to bet that the wandering warrior event showcases one of the characters we encountered in the dungeon. I suspect it might be that warrior samurai character npc.