Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Divine Origins Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

Name:  Divine-Origins-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2714
Size:  302.1 KB

The Divine Origins Mega Event is a series of events that will feature a number of incredible characters and epic rewards.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Heavenly Currency which can be traded in for unique items in the Mega Store such as various classes of Amaterasu!

Divine Origins Associated events will be running from August 31st, 2021 to November 30th, 2021. Participate in these events to earn Heavenly Currency!

You can trade this Currency in the Event store for a wide variety of rare rewards over the course of the event including Zodiac Talisman Combo Packs, Talisman Souls, and 6 Classes of Amaterasu!

Amaterasu wields the power of the sun! At the beginning of the Mega Event, 2 Amaterasus and 2 Zodiac Talisman Combo Packs will be placed in the store. As the Mega Event progresses other classes of Amaterasu and talismans will be added to the store. See the full schedule below:

Divine Origins Store Schedule:
    Early September: Warrior Amaterasu, Magus Amaterasu, a Sagittarius & Taurus Talisman Combo Pack and a Leo & Scorpio Talisman Combo Pack will be added to the Event Store

Late September: Sentinel Amaterasu, Gunner Amaterasu, a Virgo & Gemini Talisman Combo Pack and a Cancer & Libra Talisman Combo Pack will be added to the Event Store

Late October: Assassin Amaterasu, Cosmic Amaterasu, a Capricorn & Aries Talisman Combo Pack, and a Aquarius & Pisces Talisman Combo Pack will be added to the Event Store

Please note that the dates provided are meant to give you a rough idea of when to expect these items in the store.

Once the final 2 Amaterasu’s and talisman sets have been added, there will be no further changes to the Event Store.

All items in the Event Store will be available for purchase until December 5th at 4pm PT.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Tribute at a 5% rate.

Once the mega event is over, Amaterasus will not be available anywhere for 3 months. At the end of that period, she will be earnable via participation in the Clans feature. At that time, all 6 classes of Amaterasu will be added to the Clan God Soul. Clan God Souls will be earned from Raid Boss and Raid Boss events.

Similar to the Eternity Soul or Trooper Soul, you will receive 1 random Raid Boss God from this soul, in addition to Clan God Soul Fragments. You will be able to save up the fragments you receive to purchase the specific class of Amaterasu you want from the Clan store.

Mega Event Bonus! Throughout the Divine Origins Mega Event, battling any Raid Boss will drop Heavenly Currency! Fragments will typically drop in bundles of 5 or 10, but there is a chance to receive 20 Fragments each battle!

OS
    iOS
    Event currency isn't showing anywhere can you fix this ASAP please
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Amaterasu Lvl 10 stunned my team and then the game froze. On track for a first-attempt kill at 9.4m dmg & no dmg received, too (completed 4 through 9 with the same team).

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Event currency isn't showing anywhere can you fix this ASAP please
    Event currency is now showing up in the Events tab as usual

I haven't seen any currency drop from raid bosses yet. When I checked my total, it is only the currency from the Evo event challenges so none has dropped for me. I also checked with one of my clan mates and he hasn't had any drop from rain bosses either
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    i havent had any either.... isn't it nice that things are checked before event are pushed to go live

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Just seen a server reboot message for 10 minutes time on the loading screen...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    is there any particular reason why new raid boss doesn't give amulets when floors 5 and 10 have been cleared like Odin and Baph does ?

rich-2335

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    It's a shame that the Heal bug still hasn't been fixed.

For anyone who doesn't know, the Heal bug happens when one of the raid bosses gets down to low health and your attacks start increasing their health instead of decreasing it.
    This was a problem with Odin before, but now it is also a problem with Amaterasu as well. It can be triggered when a character does damage based on the enemy's missing HP.

Name:  IMG_1391_sml.PNG
Views: 1202
Size:  269.0 KB

My team did 48 million damage and still only get her health down to 95%.
    Everything was going ok. She was taking TRUE damage which means Balor was dealing damage. He was equipped with Ragnarok and Energy (I building power so I could use the G.Minotaur Power attack to give everyone an extra turn and not let her attack). I got her down to about 17% when Balor's attacks started healing her.

This bug has been posted about multiple times for Odin and the Devs still haven't fixed it, so I don't expect them to fix it now either. This is more of a warning to the community to watch out for this.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

A reminder to all Troopers: "Divine Origins is officially OVER! This means you can no longer earn Heavenly Currency.

You have until December 5th to spend your Heavenly Currency. Any unspent currency remaining after the December 5th reset will be coverted into Tribute.