Page 58 of 304 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    If you come back man make sure to send me a request I loved using your wickerman!
    I second what Tree said.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    I recently checked today my list of troopers. I have 14 guys that didn't play between 30 and 3 days. So feel free to send me a request. As soon as I have no more spots left I will update this here.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    I sent you a request.

BTW, 2 guys left my list today, don't know why as I clean my list everyday...
    But also some others are connected every 2 days I think...

So I think I will always open my list to daily trooper
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Sent you a request IronMaiden84.
    Miss u IceMan and still have you on my list.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I have 4 slot open for troopers. I'm playing them for the last time right now then they will be dropped. (extra 100 pts)
    Been playing daily on this account since august. If I count my dead account I go back to July 6th.

Sad to say that one of these troopers was one of my first and we battled it out to see who got their character to 100 first.

Send request to thursty-1116. Current champion is my fully sharded GR.

I will edit here when I have all 4 requests.

EDIT: All spots gone for now. Welcome new troopers.
    Last edited by Shifter; 03-07-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    As the Troopers keep dropping like flies, I have a lot of room to clean house. Probably a lost cause as the PVP, or more like the "Who Fired First" game, didn't add a damn thing to the game. All that so called content that has been on the way for months I feel is nothing more than a carrot to keep us running. I'm hanging in solely because my love of Maiden and I have the time to kill between daily things to run my Troopers. If you are really a "Trooper" hanging in amidst the horseshit, send those invites. Could easily drop twenty of my current ones.

Up the Irons!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I have 4 slot open for troopers. I'm playing them for the last time right now then they will be dropped. (extra 100 pts)
    Been playing daily on this account since august. If I count my dead account I go back to July 6th.

Sad to say that one of these troopers was one of my first and we battled it out to see who got their character to 100 first.

Send request to thursty-1116. Current champion is my fully sharded GR.

I will edit here when I have all 4 requests.

I have sent you a request. I hope you still have an open spot for me. It sucks that so many people seem to be quitting the game these days. I have also had to drop troopers recently that I have had since I started playing. It sure would be nice to see a game free of bugs and some new content released sometime really soon, then maybe people would be still playing!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    I have sent you a request. I hope you still have an open spot for me. It sucks that so many people seem to be quitting the game these days. I have also had to drop troopers recently that I have had since I started playing. It sure would be nice to see a game free of bugs and some new content released sometime really soon, then maybe people would be still playing!
    without bugs and with new toons loot not only same dupes
    i update 3 or 4 times same to 4*....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Cheers treeb0mb, Tritium, and Pepp...will definitely ping you guys when I return.
    @Pepp, feel free to drop me mate...I won't be back until mid April and absolutely understand those who need to drop me.

Funny thing is that I still have dreams (nightmares?) about my Blue Bat going up against the Trolls. I had to tweak him for PvP and remove one of his Holy Talismans and replace it with a 3rd Green Talisman in order for him to be strong enough for my defense team, so that nerfed him a bit. But man, given that I have him fully sharded, when I applied 4 Holy Talismans on him, his Power move would absolutely destroy all 4 Trolls in Lightbringer Madness, haha.

Oh well, looking forward to the game evolving by the time I return. Will certainly hit GMAC and Canyptian for advice on how to build a good non-Prisoner/AoF/Troll/AoS/AGS defense team...sigh!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers treeb0mb, Tritium, and Pepp...will definitely ping you guys when I return.
    @Pepp, feel free to drop me mate...I won't be back until mid April and absolutely understand those who need to drop me.

Funny thing is that I still have dreams (nightmares?) about my Blue Bat going up against the Trolls. I had to tweak him for PvP and remove one of his Holy Talismans and replace it with a 3rd Green Talisman in order for him to be strong enough for my defense team, so that nerfed him a bit. But man, given that I have him fully sharded, when I applied 4 Holy Talismans on him, his Power move would absolutely destroy all 4 Trolls in Lightbringer Madness, haha.

Oh well, looking forward to the game evolving by the time I return. Will certainly hit GMAC and Canyptian for advice on how to build a good non-Prisoner/AoF/Troll/AoS/AGS defense team...sigh!!!
    Sad to see you go Ice - always a great trooper for me! When you come back ping me and I will add you back in no bother at all. Best of luck with the time away from this beast of a game.....fingers crossed that it is a whole lot more stable when you come back!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496