Page 44 of 304 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    There are still 2 spots open for daily players. No matter if you're new with weak troopers or old ones
    Request sent Ironmaiden84-1805. I am struggling a lot to find committed everyday troopers - glad you can help out as I play every day too. Anyone else want to help me out too?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Request sent Ironmaiden84-1805. I am struggling a lot to find committed everyday troopers - glad you can help out as I play every day too. Anyone else want to help me out too?
    Just added you and already playing with your trooper.

I have 1-2 more spots with guys that were inactive for 3 days, so as long as daily players wanna join, I can create some space on my list for you.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    I appear to be haemorrhaging daily troopers, but I don't want to unload any of them until I have new people coming in. Changed my trooper to a Coalgiver Eddie in the hopes that it would entice more people in, so feel free to add me. Guaranteed daily player!
    Bobo-5710 (HIATUS)

Current champion: Coalgiver Eddie, lv 100
    -4 5* Strength Talisman (Fierce), 2 2* Health Talisman (Overwhelming)

OS
    iOS
    @Scott, bobo, I will give a few my troopers until today to see if they use my champion. If not, then I will drop then and send a request your way. My trooper list is nearly full now with good daily players, so hard to remove any currently.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    I appear to be haemorrhaging daily troopers, but I don't want to unload any of them until I have new people coming in. Changed my trooper to a Coalgiver Eddie in the hopes that it would entice more people in, so feel free to add me. Guaranteed daily player!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden84 View Post
    Just added you and already playing with your trooper.

I have 1-2 more spots with guys that were inactive for 3 days, so as long as daily players wanna join, I can create some space on my list for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I sent all of you guys a request. Don't have that strong of a trooper to use(yet) but play daily. Hopefully you guys still have some spots

OS
    Android
    After the update was finally able to remove troopers with over 30 days of inactivity. Now searching daily players for my 5 open troopers slots. As 100% autofarmer I accept only Eddie-Champions, also low-leveled.
    Vadym-9836

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    I sent all of you guys a request. Don't have that strong of a trooper to use(yet) but play daily. Hopefully you guys still have some spots
    You're added and now it seems like all daily players are in the list. So no more new requests necessary right now.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    Added you as well and used your trooper...hope you got the badge from me. Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    I may be able to drop a couple too so if anyone is interested drop me a request.

Cheers and thanks to all for the badges!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Just sent you a request, mate...dropped a trooper who wasn't playing.