Page 107 of 300 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2999
  1. #1061
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Still 4 spots open, looking for daily players for trooper badge trading
    Enti-2694

  2. #1062
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Couple of spots open for daily troopers.
    GotN, Bort sent you a request, thanks.
    Accepted & badges sent. Thx for request \m/
    GotN-0546

    ________| CLAN |_______

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________

    ☠️ Navigator Eddie ☠️

  3. #1063
    Senior Member Crazypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Dark and Bloody Ground State, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Still 4 spots open, looking for daily players for trooper badge trading
    Request sent Enti. I also have 5 open spots for daily players.

    Crazypants-3497
    Last edited by Crazypants; 07-27-2017 at 06:14 PM.

  4. #1064
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Accepted & badges sent. Thx for request \m/
    Gotcha, badges sent, thanks!.
    \m/
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

  5. #1065
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Still 4 spots open, looking for daily players for trooper badge trading
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Request sent Enti. I also have 5 open spots for daily players.

    Crazypants-3497
    Requests sent, still have one spot open.

    Warning: I will be going into the hospital this coming Tuesday for a 2nd stent. Had one done this past weekend, but was able to get through all my troopers. Hopefully will not affect play, but I may not be able to get through everyone for a couple of days this coming week.

    Askora-8071

  6. #1066
    Senior Member MrFreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Warning: I will be going into the hospital this coming Tuesday for a 2nd stent. Had one done this past weekend, but was able to get through all my troopers. Hopefully will not affect play, but I may not be able to get through everyone for a couple of days this coming week.

    Askora-8071
    Get the rest you need, don't worry about me (or any troopers really). Sounds like you got a lot on your plate at the moment. Best wishes.



    I've got 2-3 troopers who've been out for a bit now. One is up to 15 days. I can take on a couple for whoevers looking and isn't already my trooper.
    MrFreeze-6530

  7. #1067
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Get the rest you need, don't worry about me (or any troopers really). Sounds like you got a lot on your plate at the moment. Best wishes.



    I've got 2-3 troopers who've been out for a bit now. One is up to 15 days. I can take on a couple for whoevers looking and isn't already my trooper.
    Thanks! It's been a pretty rough month, but hopefully on the mend and back to normal soon.

  8. #1068
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Sorry to hear that, man, hope you get well soon and make a full recovery!

  9. #1069
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Sorry to hear that, man, hope you get well soon and make a full recovery!
    Thanks! Had 99% blockage in one of the arteries. I was a walking dead man and just didn't know it.

  10. #1070
    Senior Member kkkreg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Thanks! Had 99% blockage in one of the arteries. I was a walking dead man and just didn't know it.
    Holy cow man!!

    Don't worry about a silly game brother! Cannot be stated enough... health and life way more important that a silly game!
    kkkreg5-6767

    _________| CLAN |_________

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    __________________________

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •