Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295
Results 2,941 to 2,946 of 2946
    OS
    Android
    You're welcome Viking, have a look at my teams and characters... And talismans... I can try to get what I can maxed out and try and tailer a trooper to your needs. I am one of those ones that has done a decent amount of spending in the game and willing to help out with putting up a trooper suitable for most or a few. I use the troopers badges for what ever I can get. I am still looking for a regular Doomsday Eddie for my own collection. I have two of them in my troopers which helped me get 3 skulls on the ones that I needed to kill 2-3 enemies with a fury skill. My biggest thing are the warrior and assassin 1* Evo runes for talismans..... I am having to grind for those because the 640 or whatever ironite to me aren't worth the 9 u get.

Anyone else wants to add me for trooper SoulGravity-4012.

OS
    Android
    Hi all!
    Need some "always playing" troopers.

John-2692

OS
    Android
    Account for sale Just uninstalled this garbage, if you´re interested, you can have my account. No money spent on it, but lots of grinding, so I have a pretty good roster with more than 400 different chars, lots and lots of maxed talismans. Finished in the top 50-75 in the pvp and the gauntlet every week (every second week of course in the gauntlet) . If you are a quite new player you need hundreds of dollars, of thousands of hours to reach this level

OS
    iOS
    I still got quite a few slackers I’d love to replace with active players who’d actually let my Viking tag along with a fight. I’m still using the slackers for points, so send me a request and I’ll drop one immediately. I check all day long for new recruits.
    Last edited by Big_Beefy_Biker; Yesterday at 10:26 PM.
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Proud member of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Account for sale Just uninstalled this garbage, if you´re interested, you can have my account. No money spent on it, but lots of grinding, so I have a pretty good roster with more than 400 different chars, lots and lots of maxed talismans. Finished in the top 50-75 in the pvp and the gauntlet every week (every second week of course in the gauntlet) . If you are a quite new player you need hundreds of dollars, of thousands of hours to reach this level
    I’ll take it if you still got it if it’s a free giveaway
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Proud member of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by svileni-4319 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I am looking for active troopers.
    So far, I have always used all my troopers (and I'll do my best to do that in the future).
    I have 8 spots left.
    Send requests if you are interested.
    Cheers!
    svileni-4319
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    I sent requests to all 3 of you.

I have 1 more empty slots to be filled!

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggos View Post
    Stroggos-1951

Sent all 3 invitations + John-2692, I play every trooper, every day.

Wanderer-1104