Page 172 of 304 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3032
    OS
    Android
    I am pleased to add low level newer players who can really use hi level powerful ones to get through the struggles they face with what they have achieved so far. I had so much trouble getting through Killing Field, spending ironite to extend the session only to die off before completing over and over. When I got a trooper with a 5 star Eddie Shaman I blasted through where my crew failed. This gave me hope when I felt like quitting. Slauki mentored me when I had trouble understanding parts of the game and how to use what I had effectively to achieve goals. His legacy for this game and so many of us who were helped by him should continue as we help newer players stay interested and feed the game. Many of us will keep playing and want this game to flourish. Any help I can be to stoke the flames of current and future players is here. Helping junior members as Slauki helped me and many of us may be a good shot in the arm for all players morale.

OS
    iOS
    I will have a few spots open with some of the recent leavers - daily player 365 (no joke), never missed a single day in all the time I have been on. I do have some holidays coming up though so you may get some drop out this year depending on wi-fi and 4g where I am going....other than that you are good. Share an Eddie if you can and play my guys each day and the deal is done.

Up the Irons!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chagi View Post
    Request sent bro
    joe-7641

would like to thank you again. Mission accomplished

OS
    Android
    I've got one spot open for daily player.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    I'm looking for a Eddie warrior with meteor talisman set to finish Lord of Light X sentinel 3 times.

Does someone have ?

send request to vanished75-7906

thanks in advance

OS
    Android
    I'm back and nearly half of my Trooper slots are empty. I play daily and my current Trooper is maxed out The Nomad
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    iOS
    Hey Mariner, what’s up 11 days inactive. Are you still there?
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Hey Mariner, what’s up 11 days inactive. Are you still there?
    Hi Sick I noticed that you tried to pm me. Inbox was full sorry mate, I cleaned some room if you want to reinbox me. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hi Sick I noticed that you tried to pm me. Inbox was full sorry mate, I cleaned some room if you want to reinbox me. Cheers
    Just did. .
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Sick, and all of you that have me as a Trooper.... I'm sorry, but yeah, I'm done. If you've kept me on this long, thank you \m/ - but go ahead and drop me. It has been a real pleasure playing this game with all of you. You all were the reason I played for so long. I remember being pretty stoked when many of us became Troopers, and I've admired many of you for your creativity in the arena. Unfortunately, it has now been reduced to nothing more than a coin toss, and strategy is all but gone. They've taken away the only thing that made the end-game any fun, and never introduced anymore story mode! Classic. And Llexi Leon's remark to Shaolin was the last straw.

I am playing MSF now with many other guys and it's great to still be in touch with them. I consider many of the people I've met here to be friends, and luckily that didn't have to end with this miserable game. If you consider joining up with us over there just to play with like-minded guys, we'd be happy to see you. You don't have to be a super-hero fan - many of us aren't. It's more just about playing with the guys you know in a stable game that has new content, guilds, raids, a better character system, a competent dev team, rewards, essentially no bugs, and is not rng-exclusive. And if we don't see you - IT HAS TRULY BEEN A PLEASURE. If a group of players can make a game of this quality last this long... that says a lot about the players. Maiden is lucky to have such a fanbase.

If you're interested in MSF, hit up gmac, Sponholz, Slauki, Askora, JJJ, HomemLivre, Enti, Bradata, Carlos, FallenAngel, Kamuz, sbrinz, MoonShadow, or myself.

Until next time.... Always look on the bright side of life.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.