Page 132 of 304 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3032
    OS
    Android
    Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the game and forums (little over a month), looking for troopers to help out through the game while I get stronger characters.

My champion is currently a 4* Harpy lvl 80; I also have a 4* RTTH Eddie lvl 80 and a 4* Golden Son lvl 80. Not much, but hopefully will get better soon
    ---------------
    Sam-0943

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by schapp View Post
    Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the game and forums (little over a month), looking for troopers to help out through the game while I get stronger characters.

My champion is currently a 4* Harpy lvl 80; I also have a 4* RTTH Eddie lvl 80 and a 4* Golden Son lvl 80. Not much, but hopefully will get better soon
    Welcome to the party dude, full on troops atm but at the lower levels, you might want to use an Ed as your champ. Your troopers will appreciate it as it is easier to autofarm if they can use your Ed as a backup until you're up to speed. You'll pick some troops up soon enough. Enjoy the game and everyone is pretty helpful around here. Lots of great advice in the Guides/Tips section too.

Cheers
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Hi all,

Welcome to the forum and the game! I'm also full at the moment but keep checking back! Like MJM said, lots of good resources here.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Hi all,

Hi schapp, nice to have you on the forum. It would be good to know whether you play your troopers daily since the most advanced players are in it for the badges;-) Concerning your champion if you are looking for advanced players to help you it will help to put an Eddie as your champion. e.g. I don't care to care a 4* Eddie with me when grinding, but a normal 4* character means I have to chance levels to continue auto-grinding. I have two troopers who have gone more or less inactive. I'll give them a couple of days but if they don't start playing again, I will have a place for you.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Hi all,

I sent you a request schapp.

I, too, am a relatively new player. I think I got lucky for the first time when the Sacrifice Vortex filled before that I only had 2 good chars. So keep at it! Like the others, I'd recommand for you to change your champion for any Eddie and play your troopers daily. Those badges are free and more you have better it is!
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Looking for a daily trooper, if that's you, please send request to Blacksteel-8432 and let me know here, forum members get priority, thanks!.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Looking for a daily trooper, if that's you, please send request to Blacksteel-8432 and let me know here, forum members get priority, thanks!.
    Request sent.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Askora!, badges sent!.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    My team of good troopers is improving but I still have 6 mostly inactives that I could replace. If you're interested and you're a daily player, get on board!

Tell me here or in PM please.

B;-)
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Thanks Askora!, badges sent!.
    Thanks, and back at ya.