Page 147 of 304 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3032
    OS
    iOS
    Welcome back.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Have one spot free for a reliable daily player. Want to give it preferably to a lower level player to help him/her making progress in the game, but ofc all others are welcome too.
    \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I have a few trooper slots open if anyone is looking. I also have all the talismans for the missions if anyone is still needing that. Just let me know what you need and I can set it up.

Askora-8071

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I have a few trooper slots open if anyone is looking. I also have all the talismans for the missions if anyone is still needing that. Just let me know what you need and I can set it up.

Askora-8071
    Perfect! Just sent you a request. I have still have the "rare talisman missions" left open, as I have not made it yet to level X in all of the gardens. So today a sentinel with quake talis would be perfect. Thanks!
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Perfect! Just sent you a request. I have still have the "rare talisman missions" left open, as I have not made it yet to level X in all of the gardens. So today a sentinel with quake talis would be perfect. Thanks!
    Got you covered. Set Viking Eddie with quakes. Talismans are maxed, but he's unsharded.

OS
    iOS
    Just checked my troopers list and identified at least five troopers who haven't been active for 7+ days and who I would like to replace for active players. So, any active player who is looking for a reliable daily "trooper grinder" please feel free to add me (see signature for ID).
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Just checked my troopers list and identified at least five troopers who haven't been active for 7+ days and who I would like to replace for active players. So, any active player who is looking for a reliable daily "trooper grinder" please feel free to add me (see signature for ID).
    Hey natasar, I'll send you a request but full disclosure, I'll be traveling Thursday through Monday. It'll be your call.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Losing again a great trooper cause of the inability of NF to make this game more player-friendly I have one spot open. Any reliable daily player who wants to step into his big footsteps can sent me a request (please PM or write here so I don’t overlook you). Thanks.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Hi all. Looking for four or five new troopers to replace some inactives - please be as daily a player as you can be. I always do the same. Never missed a single day in many , many months and I have all the talisman for missions should you need it.

Send me a request and try to give me a shotu on here on this thread if you want in.

All the best folks!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Losing again a great trooper cause of the inability of NF to make this game more player-friendly I have one spot open. Any reliable daily player who wants to step into his big footsteps can sent me a request (please PM or write here so I don’t overlook you). Thanks.
    Request sent but I may be a too late to get your spot.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496