Page 16 of 304 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Looks like support can not get my account back to what it was, so im having to start over, Got some of my old troopers already but need anyone who has my old account which shows as N/A LV 24 to remove it and add me again please AmBush-1902
    Is this the one?

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-01-21-39-30.png
Views: 280
Size:  437.6 KB
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

add me, i have a soulless demon champion. Name:geri96-2629

Jurand-3717, atm sharing Soldier Eddie *4, will change to Axis Commander when I finally lvl up his talismans

Andrew-4347, sharing soldier Eddie currently 4*lvl 80, all level 40 4*shards (25% special, 15% attack) with maxed out fury power.

Looking for any trooper adds, play daily and use all my troopers each day. Looking to build up trooper points so even low level troopers welcome

Coletrain-1421

Right now i'm running a 4* Wicker Man Eddie LVL 79

OS
    Android
    Ok guy and gals. After a much need house cleaning of Troopers that for one reason or another have quit playing, I have a limited number of available slots. I am a daily player and use every Trooper religiously. Even the "Eddie" left and forgotten at 1*. I am loyal to my daily Troopers and do not 'rotate' Troopers to work around the daily cap. First come first serve and Rank or level is not even a consideration. I will check out bad ass champions but you dont have to have one to be in my list.

Flann-6249
    Here's my normal champion. I will swap him out when doing Talisman maintenance/ experimentation.
    Name:  My_Champion_top.png
Views: 474
Size:  347.3 KB
    Name:  My_Champion_bottom.png
Views: 469
Size:  408.1 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    Ok guy and gals. After a much need house cleaning of Troopers that for one reason or another have quit playing, I have a limited number of available slots. I am a daily player and use every Trooper religiously. Even the "Eddie" left and forgotten at 1*. I am loyal to my daily Troopers and do not 'rotate' Troopers to work around the daily cap. First come first serve and Rank or level is not even a consideration. I will check out bad ass champions but you dont have to have one to be in my list.

Flann-6249
    Here's my normal champion. I will swap him out when doing Talisman maintenance/ experimentation.
    Hi

Please add me. My ID is in the signature bellow. I used to be a lvl 80 carriage rider Eddie. But due to bugs had to start again.

Thanks

Kevin

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kjtaylor13 View Post
    Hi

Please add me. My ID is in the signature bellow. I used to be a lvl 80 carriage rider Eddie. But due to bugs had to start again.

Thanks

Kevin
    That sucks. Fortunately the DEVS were able to fix the issues with my account. My one question is, this is how you were compensated for having to start over? That's kinda lame.

Name:  Screenshot_2016-08-04-15-24-10(1)[1].png
Views: 292
Size:  152.8 KB

Correction. I just saw that you are an eternity member. That's REALLY LAME!

Hey guys, looking to clean up my inactive troopers and add people who will use my trooper daily. All levels welcome. I'm level 58 and my trooper is a 5* red child of the damned level 77 with 4,464 attack and a passive ability that gives him an extra turn if he makes a kill. He's great for getting gold skulls. My ID is Kraznoff-7424. Thanks.

I have some space now, add me if you want, I play daily.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).