Page 73 of 304 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Culling of the weak continues! All Troopers daily player currently has 5 open spots for daily players. Max prisoner current Trooper. Active low low lvl players welcome. Just make sure an Eddie is your shared trooper so he can piggy back while I do other things. Select all the squares with street signs blaaargh!!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    I do! Just kicked 3 ppl that reached the 3 or day inactive mark. I kick if you don't send badges and/or your offline for 3 days. If that works for you Send me a request.

Crazypants-3497
    I sent you a request. I play my troopers daily so the 3 day rule shouldn't be a problem;-)

OS
    Android

Smile

Hello all

I guess am back after the game locked me for some reason... Enjoyed the break and free time fairly well... It's been quite a while... I see lots of changes and so new faces... So... Welcome you - new and old friends... It happen that I hardly left with some troopers - I expected that to be honest - no problem

Having back about 5-10 players, would be great - so if you wish to add me - go ahead...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hello all

I guess am back after the game locked me for some reason... Enjoyed the break and free time fairly well... It's been quite a while... I see lots of changes and so new faces... So... Welcome you - new and old friends... It happen that I hardly left with some troopers - I expected that to be honest - no problem

Having back about 5-10 players, would be great - so if you wish to add me - go ahead...

Cheers,

W
    I'll send you a request my friend it's good to have you back dude!
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Hello all

Cheers,

W
    Welcome back! I apologize that I had to cut you after we had just joined forces. 🙄 I'm sure I'll be looking to replace a few troopers soon. Great to hear from you!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Hello all

Cheers,

W
    Hey! Welcome back man! Hope you enjoyed ur free time, a break from the game sure does make you wanting to get back!

Great timing also, Im also in dire need of troopers.. ( i have a depressimg 11)

Just got a rainmaker from the immortal event (did u miss it?), not fully equipped with talismans, but a rainmaker stays a rainmaker!
    Added ya!
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 05-24-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Witkacy, badges sent! Still a few spots open for active Troopers. Forum members get priority so mention in this thread or pm if you send me a request.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Witkacy, badges sent! Still a few spots open for active Troopers. Forum members get priority so mention in this thread or pm if you send me a request.
    I sent you a request as well as one of my troopers hasn't been on in 13 days. Rip Cwganster

Edit: I have one more spot open for a solid trooper send me a message here so I know your not a random if you want to add me. Thanks!
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to Team Pants Inishmore & Treeb0mbb! Badges sent!

OS
    Android
    Welcome to Team Pants Inishmore & Treeb0mbb! Badges sent!
    Thanks glad to be in the team
    treeb0mbb-9454