Page 74 of 304 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hello all

I guess am back after the game locked me for some reason... Enjoyed the break and free time fairly well... It's been quite a while... I see lots of changes and so new faces... So... Welcome you - new and old friends... It happen that I hardly left with some troopers - I expected that to be honest - no problem

Having back about 5-10 players, would be great - so if you wish to add me - go ahead...

Cheers,

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Hey! Welcome back man! Hope you enjoyed ur free time, a break from the game sure does make you wanting to get back!

Great timing also, Im also in dire need of troopers.. ( i have a depressimg 11)

Just got a rainmaker from the immortal event (did u miss it?), not fully equipped with talismans, but a rainmaker stays a rainmaker!
    Added ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    I sent you a request as well as one of my troopers hasn't been on in 13 days. Rip Cwganster

Edit: I have one more spot open for a solid trooper send me a message here so I know your not a random if you want to add me. Thanks!
    Hi all. I've sent requests if you still have some room. Thanks!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    I'll send you a request my friend it's good to have you back dude!
    Thanks, man - accepted, sure it's good to have some old friends on my list again

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Welcome back! I apologize that I had to cut you after we had just joined forces. 🙄 I'm sure I'll be looking to replace a few troopers soon. Great to hear from you!
    Thank you and no need to apologize, really I was fully aware that people will leave me behind... When you'll have some open slots - hit me up...

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Hey! Welcome back man! Hope you enjoyed ur free time, a break from the game sure does make you wanting to get back!

Great timing also, Im also in dire need of troopers.. ( i have a depressimg 11)

Just got a rainmaker from the immortal event (did u miss it?), not fully equipped with talismans, but a rainmaker stays a rainmaker!
    Added ya!
    Nekro

Well... To be honest... I have mixed feelings... Yes... and no... Yes, because still like this game despite all bugs and stuff, it's fun and entertaining... And no -> After quite long time I see that hardly NOTHING changed (apart of SACRIFICE and ''fragments'' - all changes rather seem to be visual (new menu look, SL etc.), yet still NO NEW CONTENT...
    Been disappointed a bit about sacrifice itself though - tested and utilized many characters which I found no need, got bored with (you name it) - got some souls in return - then it happened that I've got the same characters I just wanted to get rid off... So sacrificed them again - but what's the point, really with such bad RNG? Luckily later on I haven't got any souls, just materials...

That's fantastic! Well... I missed everything... So have no new characters right now...

So... As I said the game is still cool, to have fun for an hour maybe two per day, but that's it...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    I currently have 4 (possibly 5) open spots. I use all my Troopers daily and remove troopers who are inactive for a maximum of 3 days without prior notice. If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. Forum members get priority so mention here or pm me if you send a request.

Crazypants-3497

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I've got 5 slots open, if anyone wants a daily player.
    Eskiggalu-8063
    Sent a request with my alt. I give the decision to you whether to accept or not.
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I've got 5 slots open, if anyone wants a daily player.
    Eskiggalu-8063
    request sent!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Sent a request with my alt. I give the decision to you whether to accept or not.
    Added! Cheers, and ty.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    request sent!
    Added and used for today. Cheers!
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    I would like to replace up to 10 or so troopers who don't earn badges for myself currently, so if you send me a request I can make spots available, thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I would like to replace up to 10 or so troopers who don't earn badges for myself currently, so if you send me a request I can make spots available, thealchemist-3575.
    Sent a request with my alt. Again, your choice to accept or not
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Request sent!

Still have 3 open spots. Forum members who are active in game get priority. PM or post here so I don't miss your request.

Crazypants-3497
    Last edited by Crazypants; 05-28-2017 at 03:23 PM.