Page 94 of 304 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Cool, request accepted and badges sent! Also welcome to the forums.

ETA- I spoke to soon. My game froze up on me while auto farming LOL 10 with your trooper so no badges from me today. Hopefully it will be bug free tomorrow. Sorry about that.
    No worries , badges sent!
    id: Esteban-6524

OS
    Android
    So.. one of my trooper take me out.. not sure why or maybe i know but still don t believe it.
    Anyway 1 spot open !

**************WARNING******************

I attack/revenge on everyone in arena ! trooper or not, forum friends or not, i don t care.. and i expect you to do the same ! cause that s the way PVP is meant to be played.. if somehow this offend you, then i don t want you as a trooper.
    Don t ever think a trooper's goal is more important than yours ! for a new player reach top 250 for the first time could be harder than another eternal for Jofer !
    Don t ever think you have to boost a trooper defence only cause you re running for top 100 and he is running for top 10 .. again thats not the way this game is meant to be played ! if you want a game with team vs team, clan vs clan ecc then change game !

**************END OF WARNING*****************

After the update i got much more daily notification than before.. very close to 50/day.. so hopefully badge notification bug is gone.. thank you once again troopers!
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 07-02-2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    So.. one of my trooper take me out.. not sure why or maybe i know but still don t believe it.
    Anyway 1 spot open !

After the update i got much more daily notification than before.. very close to 50/day.. so hopefully badge notification bug is gone.. thank you once again troopers!
    My pleasure man, back to you!
    Concerning your "warning" (which is not in my eyes at all) I have to say: very well spoken! I handle it exactly the same and would NEVER kick a trooper for attacking and winning against me! That's simply childish! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Anyway 1 spot open !

I attack/revenge on everyone in arena ! trooper or not, forum friends or not, i don t care.. and i expect you to do the same ! cause that s the way PVP is meant to be played.. if somehow this offend you, then i don t want you as a trooper.
    Don t ever think a trooper's goal is more important than yours ! for a new player reach top 250 for the first time could be harder than another eternal for Jofer !
    Don t ever think you have to boost a trooper defence only cause you re running for top 100 and he is running for top 10 .. again thats not the way this game is meant to be played ! if you want a game with team vs team, clan vs clan ecc then change game !

Man when i see my troopers on my kill list I get all giddy and go for the throat. No mercy ever implied and only a sucker would expect it to be given. Your a great trooper Trid and I haven't forgot your kind words when I joined the forum. GotN is a great trooper to replace them with.
    Last edited by Crazypants; 07-03-2017 at 02:26 AM.

OS
    Android
    Mostly daily old time player with an open spot here...
    Open to anyone really low level or old timer as long as you are reliable the spot is your to take

*Filled tanks*
    Last edited by Sag7272; 07-04-2017 at 12:15 AM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    I have a trooper who I recently accepted but received no badges from as yet, so I'm looking to replace them. If a spot becomes available send that request my way.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Looks like I have 4 inactive troopers. If any daily player is interested feel free to send a request.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Good evening all

One spot awaits for the daily player... If anyone would be interested... Hit me up...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Good evening all

One spot awaits for the daily player... If anyone would be interested... Hit me up...

Cheers,

W
    Request sent former trooper. If you've still got the opening I'm still playing daily.

I have 1 additional opening if anyone else is looking.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Request sent former trooper. If you've still got the opening I'm still playing daily.

I have 1 additional opening if anyone else is looking.
    Sent you a request