Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    And dear devs - is senjutsu full awakenedbehind a paywall or will we have the Chance to farm the last Material from a Event?

OS
    Android
    Here's how I approached Insanity.
    The Shinobi on the 4th round seems to need to be passive disabled to hurt. That suggests a Dark Lilith.
    Tons of people in the first round counterstrike/revenge, that suggests going with Dark Advent Lilith rather than OG Dark Lilith.
    The fifth round eddie basically casts perma-stun. I frequently sat for 5 minutes just waiting for a chance to go. This suggests Cosmic Lilith (she blocks stuns for the whole team).
    The third round eddie's fury insta-kills a player. Need to keep him from furying. I'm currently running Cosmic Cyborg, whose fury drains his. It's been working for the last few hours.
    Rounding out my team is Osiris with Bespoke and Light, since that gives me a ton of bufs and a lot of extra turns.

An alternative for blocking the fury is OG Moonchild.

I like the way we could break this dungeon down and find solutions to the problems. It's more of a puzzle than previous ones have been.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    And I completely agree that seeing the month's characters up front in the dungeon is a really cool way to go.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    I got back to the game since a long hiatus, and man I am getting owned hard, the power creep looks insane, I had all my toons maxed, stopped around the time Liliths were released, and I can't even finish the hard part of this dungeon, man that's a real bummer, I think that all my talismans are worthless now, there is a ton of new ones that are much more powerful, and I don't even know where to get them....

I don't know if this is off-topic or not, but which is the fastest way to improve in the game? I got mostly of the main Eddies from back there, as far as I can remember beast Eddie was the one being released when I fully stopped. (don't have him).
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Welcome back Sponholz!

I would suggest the following things:
    1) Join a good clan that will get at least grade S in the newly reworked raids. Have them teach you how to fight Baph and fight him as much as you can. The rewards for killing BaphX are significant. Also, make good use of the clan store (buy frontier coins, clan souls, and awakening souls every week).
    2) Make sure you work toward every event challenge you can accomplish. A lot of the talismans and rewards come from there.
    3) If you haven't already, do all of the skull quests in the main storyline. These unlock the daily skull dungeons, as well as Grim Reaper Eddie, one of the best in the game.
    4) Work your way through all of the Brave New World dungeons. Going through each of them once for the first time will give you something like 3000 ironite.
    5) For the most part, use the ironite to buy the 600 pack of Sands of Time. Use the sands to do the highest level of the current dungeon as you can. And use the currency you get doing that to buy the souls that go with that dungeon. You'll get a bunch of characters. Most will be bad, but some will be good.
    6) Get some modern Troopers and use them. (I have a free slot if you want.) They will help you get through tough battles and will let you start building Trooper currency, that you can use to buy other characters.
    7) Keep asking questions here. Many of us are happy to help.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Best solution I've found for Dark Ghost is MA Ancient Mariner.
    Not having Cosmic Lillith has hamstrung me when it comes to stuns but the best I've come up with is

DRE - Apoc/Bespoke
    Nightmoon - Light/Alchemy
    MA Mariner - Envious/Bespoke
    Sniper - Rag/Bespoke.

Not great at ~3 minutes but until I can be bothered to do some more tinkering it's the best I'm gonna get

OS
    iOS
    Are the new ‘event’ characters supposed to be out of reach for newer players without all the special talismans? 20,000 seems like a ton of Tactician Plans. Unless I’m missing some method of farming other than madness with other toons that are also unreachable with only 75 Sands right now. Maybe I can farm madness in the next event, this is frustrating me. Should I just forget spending sands on Hard Shade of War? Feels like I’m wasting time on something for more advanced players. Thanks for any advice.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TarmRyker View Post
    Are the new ‘event’ characters supposed to be out of reach for newer players without all the special talismans? 20,000 seems like a ton of Tactician Plans. Unless I’m missing some method of farming other than madness with other toons that are also unreachable with only 75 Sands right now. Maybe I can farm madness in the next event, this is frustrating me. Should I just forget spending sands on Hard Shade of War? Feels like I’m wasting time on something for more advanced players. Thanks for any advice.
    But the souls, cheaper overall
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TarmRyker View Post
    Typically, a dungeon event is for 50 or 75 souls. This one being 100 is pretty expensive, but there will be cheaper ones coming. You should at least do all the challenges. That will give you some updated talismans and 6 shots at the Eddie. 6 tries is a long shot, but some people have gotten it. (Me, I never have on any of these. I always need to spend the souls, and this one was no exception.)

Just to be clear though, you shouldn't spend 20,000 currency on the Eddie. You should spend 20,000 currency on 100 souls. You'll definitely get him, but you'll also get a bunch of sacrifice material and a few fairly good characters you might not already have.
    Tsuketa-6474