Rightful Heir (Raid Boss) - Exclusive Chance at Shogun Prince Koreyasu!

Name:  Rightful-Heir-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1121
Size:  271.9 KB

Emperor's Shogun
    Amaterasu's Chosen
    Son of radiance

Taking dual blades into battle and following a strict code of justice, the son of the Emperor, Prince Koreyasu is ready to lead Japanese forces against any foreign incursions. His Bushido Code punishes enemies and allows the Shogun Prince to revive to MAX HP once per battle!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until September 13th at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, Banished Souls, Capricorn + Aries Talismans, an Ale Awakening Shard, Heavenly Currency and more!

BONUS: Battling against Raid Bosses will give a guaranteed reward of Banished Soul Fragments. These Fragments will typically drop in amounts of 50 or 100, but if you’re really lucky you could earn 150 or 200 Fragments from one battle!

Banished Soul Details!

The Banished Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. This soul has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Cosmic Warrior Shogun Prince Koreyasu.

Each Banished Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Shogun Prince Koreyasu Soul Fragments
    10 Shinobi Soul Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Shogun Prince Koreyasu Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★Cosmic Warrior Shogun Prince Koreyasu.

350 Shinobi Soul Fragments guarantees any class of 4★ Shinobi or a 5★ Cosmic Shinobi!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Note: All Event Souls in the month of September will contain Shinobi Soul Fragments. Free Souls from each event will guarantee at least 1 Shinobi for your collection. Don’t convert your fragments until the end of the month so you can take full advantage of this opportunity!

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

Event Store Additions
    • Get packs of 1, 3 and 10 Banished Souls for Ironite
    • Trade extra Banished Soul Fragments for Awakening Materials of all classes!
    • Get another full set of Capricorn Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack in store.
    • Get 3 sets of Aries Talismans (one of each Talisman sub-type) with the Sheep Among Wolves Pack!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up an Aries Talisman Finisher Pack

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    Whats the crack with weekly Rewards........ hit SSS and get the same crappy rewards... you lot really are trying to push players away aren't you.......5m RP for a crappy siege set.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Thank you for making the dungeon event last 10 days and double thank you for making this event be the one that overlaps with it (since raid events don't conflict with grind events).
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Koreyasu is like an overpowered Musashi. He can also wear Musashi bespoke.
    I guess he's worth the ironite cost.

OS
    iOS
    the reward drop rates for good stuff is virtually non existent, i done short of 60 raids on day one of this event and got real crappy rewards, hardly any clan frags. all i got dropping was skill shards, clan god frags, event currency, tribute... Can i ask why the devs feel the need to screw over the players, they was banging on about increasing the rewards but they have done the opposite, they have diluted them to the point it's not worth the hassle to do any raids at all......The rate they are going they will just force more and more heavy hitters to quit. but I guess that's their overall goal, force advanced players to quit as they know newer players wont have the ability to beat the raid bosses so its less weekly SSS rewards they have to give out......Pretty damn low if you ask me they need to buck their ideas up and up the ante personal and weekly rewards wise.....heading down a slippery slope and they can't even see it

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    the reward drop rates for good stuff is virtually non existent, i done short of 60 raids on day one of this event and got real crappy rewards, hardly any clan frags. all i got dropping was skill shards, clan god frags, event currency, tribute... Can i ask why the devs feel the need to screw over the players, they was banging on about increasing the rewards but they have done the opposite, they have diluted them to the point it's not worth the hassle to do any raids at all......The rate they are going they will just force more and more heavy hitters to quit. but I guess that's their overall goal, force advanced players to quit as they know newer players wont have the ability to beat the raid bosses so its less weekly SSS rewards they have to give out......Pretty damn low if you ask me they need to buck their ideas up and up the ante personal and weekly rewards wise.....heading down a slippery slope and they can't even see it
    You’ve hit the nail dead on. I’ve been thinking the same thing this past week. Used to spend regularly on this game in the spirit of quid pro quo. They’ve done well killing that spirit. Ah well, at least Maiden themselves delivered the goods with Senjutsu! Can’t wait to get home from vacation to open my fan club box set. Up the Irons!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    And for the record, for some time now they’ve been cheapening reward drops across the board on all things. Never a peep about it in update notes. Maybe most people don’t notice, but I’ve been on to it for some time. Hard to not notice if you play this daily.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    I suspect part of the problem at the moment is the increased reward pool in raids (due to additional event drops) resulting in lower odds of getting the standard rewards e.g. clan soul frags. Guess we'll find out next week if that's the case.

OS
    iOS
    was the same even before this event mate, Baph and Ama gave bad drop rates, then this event launched and it's even worse. some people have been told they will look into it but it will take months before anything is actually done about it.
    Last edited by Madrik; 09-12-2021 at 11:14 PM.

rich-2335