OS
    Android

Raid medal souls

We all seen that these were getting new talismans added into them and many of us were happy about it but what we don't get is why the chances of getting something good have been kept low by keeping seige gate tower banner and warlord in the souls you increased the points for raids dramatically meaning people need to put more effort in but we are still getting stupid sh** out of said souls no one wants to help get 5 million just to open a soul and get a set of banner talismans come on fix the medal souls so they contain Ragnock nifilheim yggdrasil valhalla forge lust gluttonous envious pride wrathful this would actually make them worth grinding for instead of the stuff u can buy in the clan store

OS
    iOS
    Also i'd like to add the weekly reward are pretty naff considering the weekly limit was upped by 4m.... you lot seriously need to reconsider the rewards that are given out.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Agreed. I saved up 25 Gold Medal souls simply because I hate having all those shitty talisman in my inventory. I don’t need fifteen sets of the same shit. Clans that can get SSS have ZERO need for ANY of those talisman. Such a waste.

OS
    iOS
    Totally agree with the said before 🤭🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Totally agree with the said before. Especially with regard to talismans. They really confuse me in this inventory.