Thread: Raid Rewards?

OS
    Android

Raid Rewards?

What happened to raid rewards?

Last week after Amateratsu was introduced and things were fixed, rewards seemed appropriate for each boss.
    Since this weeks event started, it's obvious that the rewards have changed dramatically and have become very poor. Uncertain if this is deliberate, either for this event, or if this is the new normal. But I can say, it's a very bad move.

5 million to get the same rewards we got for 1 million. Which is usually a set of Warlord talis, (but that's a totally separate problem.) And far less rewards from each raid. Players will lose interest in raids completely. Which I found the most interesting part of the game.

I can only hope rewards were dumbed down for this event for whatever reason, and are set back to normal after. Cuz you're going to get a lot of unwanted negative feedback if you don't.
    Proud leader of

The EXORCISTS Clan

Daily player since the beginning.

Game ID: Smudge-4480

OS
    Android
    It's my understanding that the lack of clan soul fragments in raid battles is a bug that the devs are aware of.

In the interim, I've been using Norse fragments for my source of extra blood, since Tribute is dropping like normal.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    It's my understanding that the lack of clan soul fragments in raid battles is a bug that the devs are aware of.

In the interim, I've been using Norse fragments for my source of extra blood, since Tribute is dropping like normal.
    It isn't a bug, it's the fact they have added event rewards which have diluted the current raid boss rewards. which is a very poor way of doing it, they should have been added as additional rewards not part of the normal rewards pool... they think people are either dumb or do not know what a bug is
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    If it's not working as intended, it's a bug...
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv