Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Sands of Blood can't go higher than 5

I had 3 sands of blood this morning and I turned in 500 tribute to get the Clan individual challenge which gives 3 more. But it now says that I have 5/5, not 6/5. I thought this happened last week with another challenge, but I wasn't sure. This time, I definitely saw it.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I'm pretty sure this bug still exists. I believe I had 5 Blood going into the reset today. My clan got through BaphX, which should have pushed me to 6/5, but didn't.

If I'm right, then you can repro this by having 5 Blood, going to the store, and buying another. Alternately, have 3, go to the clan store and buy three more with Thor fragments.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I'm pretty sure this bug still exists. I believe I had 5 Blood going into the reset today. My clan got through BaphX, which should have pushed me to 6/5, but didn't.

If I'm right, then you can repro this by having 5 Blood, going to the store, and buying another. Alternately, have 3, go to the clan store and buy three more with Thor fragments.
    I've never seen this, and I always buy the 5 extra blood with ironite, so, I'm at 8/5 every day, and yesterday I bought all of the SoB with toon fragments (Thor, Freya, etc.) and with IC and went way over 5.

I currently have more than 5, but there may be a glitch with the stores

OS
    Android
    Okay, so my repro steps don't work.

Have either of you had 5 or more and gotten one of the clan challenge rewards that give a Blood? That's the actual scenario I saw yesterday, but it's much harder to test than the store.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    I find that the counters in the clan area are full of glitches. Yesterday I bought the 10x amulets for IC but they didn't appear in my clan screen until I'd done two or three raids. I have seen SoB counter do something similar before; the best way to test it is to use one sand and see if it still gives the same number of sands available; I've had that before where it shows 5/5 when I expected it to be higher due to event rewards or sands purchases, then after a raid it is still 5/5 or has gone up to 6/5 depending on what was missing before hand...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.