OS
    iOS

Amaterasu advice

I’ve been playing this game from the very beginning(ian-4726) and I don’t post in the Forum very often.

I’d like to hear your advice on the new raid boss. I’ve been able to beat her with a few teams that use marks but I don’t see a talisman solution at the moment.

If some of you would like to impart some wisdom here for the good of the community it would be appreciated.

As an aside, First Clan, has some spots available. If you want to join then please leave your gamer tag here. I have already posted in the clan discussion section.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    She's particularly susceptible to Marks, so use talismans that put marks on her, especially "Mark", "Navigation", and "Death" (which gives the Death Mark power attack). And, since you need to perfect hit to set off a Mark, the Rhythmic talisman is helpful.

The nastiest part of her is that, after her fury, she reflects back 75% of all damage as true damage. So things that block true damage are useful. A good talisman set for that is the red dungeon set (Orbit).

Beyond that, she's more like Odin than Baph. Characters whose damage scales with the opponent's Max Health or Missing Health hit hard. And she hits pretty hard herself, so heavy healing characters who revive a lot are helpful (ie Osiris with Desert Deity and Light).

Truthfully, though, the biggest challenge with Amat is that she doesn't give that many more raid points that Baph does (8000 vs 6000). So while fighting her helps, if you're configured to do a lot of BaphX kills per week, you may find that you continue doing that.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Awesome thanks for the reply. I knew about the marks. The orbit talisman advice is key though. Cheers.

I was using someone who casts invisible. The mercenary for example