OS
    Android

Couple of questions, hopefully a community manager can help also.

First things first, it's indeed good to be back, the new album made me install the game again and the old friends I met here made me stay playing again. So thanks to both band and friends.

And indeed... WOW this game is on a whole new level or different things to plan and play, I feel like a newbie again and to be honest, it's great to get this feeling, makes all the difference when playing with some chars and having that WTF moment, thinking what a powerhouse this chars and talis would be back in the day.

Ok, now my two main questions:

- Bespoke talismans, will they return someday, for example, I am working towards fully awakening Grim Reaper Eddie at the moment, but since I don't have his bespoke I know I will be missing a huge part of the greatness of the char. Will I ever get a chance on getting his bespoke? Same applies to Oni Eddie and so on.

- New chars, are they returning into some sort of rotation nowadays? The one thing I really disliked is the events only chars, where almost all other games that have pulls (gacha games) have the new character added to the pool after their debut, making the char a lot harder to pull, but with a chance nonetheless. Like the new oni mongol warrior or the prince, getting they in the event is awesome, but a way of getting them later on, would also be great.

Main reasons on asking is not missing out on some chars and talismans, I mean, I'm back after years of not playing so I know I lost a lot of awesome chars for sure, but also I have a lot of other ones that was added in between that I can look forward on getting.

Bespoke talismans on the other hand, I feel that they can drive me away from awakening some chars since apparently some need their Bespoke to truly shine.

All in all, I'm having a blast playing again.

Thanks in advance for anyone that hears (and answer) my call!

Up the Irons!!!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Welcome back! There is a lot to catch up on and bespokes are definitely part of it.

Yes they rotate often in the shop changing with events. There are a lot though so it may be a while before one you need is available. The same goes for new characters. They may not show up until months later but they will in heroic soul rotation or monthly sacrifice and to a lesser extent frontier shop.

First and foremost....join a high ranking clan.(like "Sea & Sky") This will catapult your progress further than anything else right now. Crucial for resources and rewarding clan challenges.

OS
    Android
    I agree with Steve that the joining a good clan is the fastest and most rewarding way to advance. Raid rewards are significant, but even just having access to the clan store is a big help.

There tends to be 2 or 3 events per month that offer old bespokes. For instance, the variety event going on right now has the Valhalla Maidens bespoke. The good news is that it's been about a year since the Grim Reaper bespoke was last offered, so maybe it's due. (At least, that's better news than, "You just missed it," which you didn't.)

There are 3 rotations of older characters to be aware of.
    1) The Heroic Rotation. 10 characters every 2 weeks, some good, some not. A reasonable place to get heroic souls is in Gauntlet.
    2) The sacrifice rotation. 1-3 characters every month. Every time you sacrifice characters, you get sacrifice currency that you can save up for sacrifice characters.
    3) The monthly Lord of Light dungeon event. This usually gives a 4* character, but some of them are game changers. Sometimes it's a new char, and sometimes it's an older one.

Also, in order to get most of these things, you tend to need to play on autoplay letting your phone grind a dungeon. Minimally, get a good team together for grinding Lord of Light and, at the very least, do that with your free Sands of Time every day. That will give you a lot of Rare Souls (which build toward better souls and provide a lot of sacrifice material), and upgrade materials. Most of us only spend Ironite on Sands of Time, which lets us grind more.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    First of thanks for the replies, Already joined a clan, so that part is covered.

Some aspects stayed the same from what I could tell.

Grim Reaper Bespoke is in the store on a paid pack, to bad it's the T2 version, which makes the offer a lot less attractive, since he is a unique char, so as soon as I get a T3 one, the one included on the pack will be nothing but a paperweight since I can't use it on any other char. That will have to be a /pass for me.

Already saving heroic souls, hoping to see Dark Road available, since from all I heard he is the main farmer of the game currently.

Sacrificing anything that I already have dupes of, save some exception for future use on Raids and Gauntlet.

So far I'm having a lot of fun with the game again.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I'm glad you're having fun!

Save any Crusader Eddies, Red Allied Soldiers, and general 6 hitters. Those are Baph hurters. If you've got cosmic crimean imperial, start buying Azov in the frontier store (you can buy one per month). The bespoke makes her a Baph revenge blocker. The next time it comes up, grind Infernal for Reaper talismans. Reaper puts a Baph debuff on.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Hey Sponholz,

Make sure you get a bunch of yetis in the Fragment Event. The yeti, when wearing the Sinister Solstice bespoke, blocks Revenge, which makes him a primary character for fighting BaphX. I think I have 24 of them...

You don't have Sinister Solstice yet, but it seems likely that you'll get a chance to get it in December.
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    Phantom Eddie does good damages against Baph X, and is quite easy to get. He's also a great healer.
    Last edited by Meti; 09-28-2021 at 07:05 AM.

OS
    Android
    Lady Azov & Osiris (+ bespokes) combined can take down any Amaterasu. Makes Osiris is a good target for an early FC purchase.

[Edit:] Don't rely on this combo anymore: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...mber-29th-2021
    Last edited by Barthax; 09-30-2021 at 08:04 AM.