Eternal Shadows (Frontier) - Earn Celestial Awakening Shards + Pharaoh Dog Talismans

Name:  Eternal-Shadows-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1713
Size:  278.7 KB

From now until September 21st at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Mystic Night Frontier Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Occult Orbs (the Eternal Shadows Event Currency), Talisman Soul Fragments, Heavenly Currency and more!

You can access the Dungeon by:
    Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store (this event only)
    Purchasing Key Souls with Gold
    Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Occult Orbs can be traded in store for Celestial Awakening Shards, Cosmic Lantern and Cosmic Pharaoh Dog Talismans!

These talismans provide exclusive bonuses to any Pharaoh Dog or Pharaoh Dog King. When equipped these Talismans increase all stats in battle and reduce incoming damage. They also Transform silver effects into a random beneficial effect, and grant Immunity to Crave and all effects that cause damage to self when healing. These Talismans will also give 1 Power and 20% Fury to your team for each ally that is currently alive and revive your Pharaoh Dog with 30% HP and Perfect Heal Shield for 1 turn upon death.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

Mystic Night Dungeon Details
    Earn Mystic Flame Eddie by completing Mystic Night Dungeon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Mystic Night Dungeon will be open for 2 hours total and can be played an unlimited amount of times during that period. This dungeon also comes with a restriction making it so only Magus class characters can be used to play!

We have just added a second difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on both regular AND Hard settings. You can now gain progress on all Mystic Night Dungeon achievements on both Normal and Hard difficulties!

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Evo Shards, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Limbo and Dragonscale Talismans on Normal and Lantern and Lycan Talismans on Hard.

**IMPORTANT: If you purchase another Mystic Night Dungeon Frontier Key while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon's countdown timer.

Event Store Additions:

• Get the Blood Ritual Pack and receive a wide variety of Cosmic Talismans as well as some currency. This pack has 1 T2 Cosmic Grim Reaper Eddie Talisman, and 4 T2 Red Cosmic Talismans with Limbo, Dragonscale, Pisces and Gemini set effects.
    • Pick up the Hono No Uchu Pack and Awaken Warrior Amaterasu! This bundle contains Warrior Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins, 6 Radiant Light Awakening Shards and 6 Celestial Awakening Shards! It also contains a Cosmic Sagittarius Talisman!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    Why the Grim Reaper bespoke have to be a T2... I was about to buy the pack instantly... and then I saw it was a T2, the others are ok on being T2, but the bespoke one could've been T3...

=O(

Edit:
    Since GR is unique, you can't have dupes of, making the T2 included here worth nothing, this should've been a T3 for sure. This was indeed a instant buy for me, but now it's easily a forgettable offer.

If this was a in-game currency item, would be ok, since you could farm and get it, but from a real-money purchase only, it's not worth to me, I honestly don't get why the bespoke for a unique char was included on a paid offer with it's subpar tier.

If it was for any other Eddie/Allie that you can have dupes of, at least the talisman would still be useful, even after getting a T3 of the same.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 09-15-2021 at 01:43 AM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Oh cool, Offworlder Awakening shards are available. Now, the decision as to whether to burn on them on FFE or hold them in case of another meta-relevant awakening needing them soon (a la Ghost of the Navigator).

OS
    Android
    Better late than never... This dungeon was too difficult for me. Or I was too lazy to mess around and find a team that worked. Magus is by far my weakest class. Thankfully I was able to beat Hard mode once, manually, but autoplay would always lost in the first wave. Thankfully the event let us farm normal mode and still get some nice rewards!

Name:  Mystic Dungeon - Hard - Smaller.png
Views: 836
Size:  636.4 KB

Did anyone manage to come up with a nice and safe team?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Better late than never... This dungeon was too difficult for me. Or I was too lazy to mess around and find a team that worked. Magus is by far my weakest class. Thankfully I was able to beat Hard mode once, manually, but autoplay would always lost in the first wave. Thankfully the event let us farm normal mode and still get some nice rewards!

Name:  Mystic Dungeon - Hard - Smaller.png
Views: 836
Size:  636.4 KB

Did anyone manage to come up with a nice and safe team?
    try this team mate

Seventh Son - Apocalypse, legacy
    C Lilith - Ragnarok, Bespoke
    Anc Mariner - Envious, Bespoke
    Pilgrim - Wrathful, Navigation
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan