Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Restless Specter (Boss Run) - Brawl with Bosses for a chance at Sentinel Ronin Yurei!

Name:  Restless-Spectre-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1608
Size:  254.4 KB

A lost wanderer
    Forgotten after his death
    Seeking redemption

Sometimes, it just takes one wrong move to meet your end. Such was the case for this skilled ronin, now cursed to roam the holy mountainside. The Ronin Yurei fights in death as he did in life, protecting his allies with a fierce loyalty. His Bushido Code allows the Ronin to expertly intercept blows while granting him a random Damage Immunity Shield each action. By marking multiple foes, the Ronin Yurei can deal an insane number of blows on his enemies, cutting them down to ribbons.

From now until September 26th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Ghostly Remains, Magus Awakening Shards, Taurus Talismans, Heavenly Currency and more!

Ghostly Remains are the event currency for Restless Specter and can ALSO be earned by battling in the Fallen Fortress, Final Journey, Baphomet’s Bar, Samurai, Mystic Nights, Powerslave, Labyrinth and Infernal Dungeons. Trade this currency in-store for 1, 3 and 10 packs of Marked for Death Souls, Strange Land Awakening Shards, Rot Talismans and Ronin Yurei himself!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Marked for Death Soul Details!

The Marked for Death Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters and has an exclusive chance of summoning the new 5★ Sentinel Ronin Yurei.

Each Marked for Death Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Ronin Yurei Fragments
    10 Shinobi Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Ronin Yurei Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Sentinel Ronin Yurei.

350 Shinobi Soul Fragments guarantees any class of 4★ Shinobi or a 5★ Cosmic Shinobi!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Note: This is the FINAL Event Soul in the month of September that will contain Shinobi Soul Fragments. Don’t convert your fragments until the end of this event so you can take full advantage of this opportunity!

Heavenly Currency is the event currency of our Divine Origins event running from September to the end of November.

Trade your Heavenly Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Amaterasu, Zodiac Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Divine Origins event post here!

Event Store Additions:
    • Pick up the Charging Bulls Pack and get 3 sets of Taurus Talismans (one of each Sub-Type)!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up a Taurus Talisman Finisher Pack
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    So just 250 possible currency drops from specific Frontier dungeons event achievements and then grind for the rest of the 15000? No thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    So just 250 possible currency drops from specific Frontier dungeons event achievements and then grind for the rest of the 15000? No thanks.
    Was about to ask the same: the only fragments we can get from the rewards are 5 times for the completion of the Dungeons runs. I can't see much of a point in doing the Boss fights ( the event is 'Boss run') - they are not related to the event's main reward. Is this a mistake or intended and because of that it was hidden as a Clan event - everyone is more willing to overlook the BS rewards in order to "help" the Clan?

Not cool
    Pumpkins United

Member of Clan Bulgaria 681

OS
    iOS
    Great event! Very good that we can get event currency from many different dungeons plus can do some achievements beside. Drops are pretty good for event currency, so should be easy doable to get Ronin Yurei. Clan goals are meh though, but I’ll give everything for Mofos as always Concerning it’s not a Boss Run, it is! And don’t hang on two words. It’s a really great event!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I've been getting around 1200 currency per Samurai key. After the extremely long grind for Senjitsu earlier in the month, I would have preferred 50 souls instead of 75 for Ronin, but it's still pretty doable. Roughly 14 keys and around 3000 ironite of sand, so he's not cheap, though.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    I pass this event
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    I just finished a 2 hour grind on auto on the Fallen Fortress and I got ZERO event currency, the rewards were just normal ones.

Rewards:
    Name:  Screenshot_2021.09.23_00.19.37.675.jpg
Views: 1396
Size:  67.1 KB

̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶T̶r̶o̶o̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶u̶n̶g̶e̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶(̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶O̶N̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶o̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶)̶.̶
    EDIT: The Trooper not showing was just me being over worried, the 2 troopers I have that had 4* characters now have 5* Eddies, so that's the reason, no 4* character available from Troopers.

So in resume: I lost 250 Frontier Coins for the Key, ~300 Ironite for SoT and didn't get any progression on the event (no event currency in the rewards for that dungeon).

So, can anyone help me?

EDIT: Fix is coming and the event is being extended, which is awesome! That's some good news, thanks!
    Last edited by Sponholz; 09-23-2021 at 08:47 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I just did a 2 hour run on powerslave and also got zero event currency. Did this break today or have the dungeons not been working all along? (Up until this point I did all of my runs in Samurai and Infernal.)
    Tsuketa-6474

OS
    Android
    I just burned a key on Infernal, and it's not dropping Ghostly Remains currency either. I think the new event today broke the existing event. I'm at 70 of 75 souls turned in, so I'm ... anxious ... to earn a bit more currency.
    Tsuketa-6474