Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

September 2021, Preliminary Tuning - DISCUSSION

Discuss the September Tuning Notes here!

Here's a link to our Preliminary Tuning Notes.

OS
    iOS
    So before we get into the scrambled text, I just want to talk about what is fully confirmed.

Edless getting some buffs is really nice, I doubt it'll put him anywhere in the meta but still it's great to see characters getting buffed.
    Avalon III is hype as fuck, I can't wait to see what awaits us past Dark LeFay.

Navigation cosmic talismans sound great, I can't wait to summon some.
    Oni Eddie's talisman being used for multiple characters is pretty awesome; might actually make Kannushi worth using.
    Dungeons having their play limits removed is just so awesome; thank you so much Legacy team for doing that.

Now, as for that scrambled text... it appears to me that this might be either a reference to Avalon part III, or some secret content dropping in the update. It's odd to see no awakenings for halloween when we have both hallowed and paranoia shards, so I feel like there might actually be some incoming that are being kept secret. We see purple, red, yellow, and somewhat darker yellow text among the riddles, meaning that I assume there will be some assassin, gunner, warrior, or even cosmic characters coming out. Either way, looking forward to this upcoming month!

OS
    Android
    Scrambled text looks like it might say:
    You're invited to the party
    How could it end like this?

And then, I assume the word "Break"
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    And I agree with GrimDusk this update looks sick \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Some excellent quality of life updates here and great to see all of Avalon finally unlocked.

OS
    Android
    Moving the keys to the end of the list is great, especially when coupled with the reduced need to repeatedly open them for the expensive dungeons (moving to the end would be really annoying if Eternal etc. were sticking at 3 runs per key).

Can you confirm how the raid boss points will be adjusted...? Will the ratio of points currently obtained across increasing levels of the same boss be adjusted or is it just the values will be tweaked en-mass?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Moving the keys to the end of the list is great, especially when coupled with the reduced need to repeatedly open them for the expensive dungeons (moving to the end would be really annoying if Eternal etc. were sticking at 3 runs per key).
    Personally, I would prefer a simple filter system so you can choose to show either souls or keys. It is a pain at the moment to scroll through the list to find the souls at the bottom of the list. Once these changes go live it will be a pain to scroll through the list to find keys (pretty much all of them)
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Just move the keys out of the Book of Souls already.

Apparently, it IS that hard...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    The Edless Horseman now inflicts Perfect sleep with no conditions and at the same time Perfect sleep with Fear condition. What's the point?
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    Personally, I would prefer a simple filter system so you can choose to show either souls or keys. It is a pain at the moment to scroll through the list to find the souls at the bottom of the list. Once these changes go live it will be a pain to scroll through the list to find keys (pretty much all of them)
    I second that !!! Filter system please