Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    Personally, I would prefer a simple filter system so you can choose to show either souls or keys. It is a pain at the moment to scroll through the list to find the souls at the bottom of the list. Once these changes go live it will be a pain to scroll through the list to find keys (pretty much all of them)
    I'm with you there; I think every player in the game would like keys and souls to be separate but what they've done is better than leaving it as it is...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I'm with you there; I think every player in the game would like keys and souls to be separate but what they've done is better than leaving it as it is...
    Just want to add more consensus: the changes is better than what was but better is still possible for BoS. Filters for 1*, 3*, Epic, Legendary, Mythic and specific char types ("Uniques") both in the main list and in the fragments. I've got a character soul to open that I just cannot find with ease in the fragments (I've got a bunch of specific-char completed frags that I don't want to open making a mess)... I'll find it in the next BoS event when I sift through everything but it's just "hidden in plain sight" right now.

Otherwise, some very nice QoL improvments, thank you.
    Last edited by Barthax; 09-24-2021 at 11:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    Regarding keys moving to the bottom, could this popup screen be removed after opening a key? It doesn't give any information and, presumably, is the thing that makes the list go back to the top. Not a problem for the most part but if you're opening multiple Talisman Dungeon keys looking for a certain class that will now cause a lot of additional scrolling if the stacks continue resetting after each key...

Name:  com.roadhousegames.lotb_Screenshot_2021.09.24_16.20.13.png
Views: 827
Size:  737.7 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.