OS
    Android

Can't Revenge status in Arean

This keeps bugging me each time it happens: I have a bunch of opponents lined up in Defense section of Arena. I fight one, get returned to the Defense listing but now they all show as "Can't Revenge"? I get that I may have just lost one fight but why are they all reset?

OS
    Android
    You can only revenge twice on the same person, and you can only revenge 20 battles per day. So probably one of them had happened before you saw the defense list?
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    You can only revenge twice on the same person, and you can only revenge 20 battles per day. So probably one of them had happened before you saw the defense list?
    Aha, thank you. More than likely the 20 per day.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, for this reason, I always go through my defense opponents from the bottom up. That gives me a better chance of not losing them if they go "can't revenge" and I get a lot of new attacks.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Yeah, for this reason, I always go through my defense opponents from the bottom up. That gives me a better chance of not losing them if they go "can't revenge" and I get a lot of new attacks.
    Yeah, i got from the bottom-up on Defense tab then bottom-up on the Attack tab. Horrible reordering movement on the Attack tab.

OS
    Android
    I think the attack tab reorders based on points in real time, so if you attack someone they can then move up or down the list depending on whether you increase or decrease their points by losing or winning.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I think the attack tab reorders based on points in real time, so if you attack someone they can then move up or down the list depending on whether you increase or decrease their points by losing or winning.
    I honestly had never really registered the numbers exist on the attack tab. I recognise a loss would sometimes make them move down the list and a win would sometimes make them move up but not the reasoning. Another thing I've learned, awesome thanks.