OS
    Android

The rewarding system is highly unfair (devs if reading this feel free to comment...)

Evening folks

So... For five days it will be a month since I've started to play LOTB - I play daily for couple of hours - I'd love to play more as some devs surely planned but unfortunately I can't - have to eat, sleep and work as well... The game is really nice (despite the bugs, crashes and being tiresome and repetitive forcing to play endlessly the same levels)... But ok if this is such concept of the game - no problem with that while I can see some goals ahead that seem to be reachable...

So far was doing really great! I've managed to gather 19 4* characters (eddies and so allies) which couldn't evolve to 5* due to lack of 3* evo shards - especially white ones - so far I've got two of them, finishing underworld on hard difficulty already - so SEVEN left to upgrade any of charcters to 5*... Not easy this yet all the time I was telling myself: ''wait to unlock madness, so you'll be able to make same progress in the game''...

And today I finally made it - YAY! - sure it was really hard with my 4* Eddie and one of my 5* allies (with not maxed even half of talismans), yet thanks to Gonzo (whom ally save me many times and thanks to him I am doing any progress at all)... I did it at last
    Yet ok - happy all the way, started playing - got more money per level (which I can't spend anyway, because hardly getting fine parts to upgrade) and so XP points... Got up to the ''Shadows In The Valley''... Further is impossible to play without dying and so reviving (the devs surely would love me to spend the money, to buy tons of ironites, yet somehow I am not gonna do that)...

Though I could if the game was simply fair... On the loading screen I've read ''play the worlds at higher difficulties to gain more powerful resources and rewards'' - no problem, fine - that make sense to me - hard task accomplished should be rewarded properly with some fine prize... Fair and square, isn't it?

Well... It IS NOT... After completing ''Shadows In The Valley'' on MADNESS difficulty I've got this:

TADA! (drum roll):

So... I am trully asking you - I know that was early stage of the chapter and all, yet it was madness difficulty for Lord's sake!
    What I am gonna do with that ''powerful resource'' and how it can help me to improve my progress?
    What for to play further in the game if I can get such ''prizes'' at earlier chapters with ease - yet still not helping me with the game at all?
    I've played this level couple dozen times already and got NOTHING special - which I couldn't acquire on previous chapters...

Some could say - that better stuff might be closer to the end - very true - but how am I suppose to get there to check this out?

Huge dissapointment really...

OS
    Android
    yeah it's really hard to evolve talismans and characters to 5*. Since you got 19 4* chars i would build a core team, which you plan to evolve first. till you maximize all 19 it will be 2017 and i'm not kidding with that! so concentrate on 3-4 chracters and maximize them and their talismans firts.

i would focus on upgrading talismans for your core-team.

so now to the main problem: where to get the hard stuff like 3* runes and shards.

For evolving your characters to 5* you have to play solely the dungeon and the secret levels. that are the only places, where you can find evo-shards! Playing dungeon at the highest level you can beat would be optimal. you should beat level 7 with your team, and at this stage 3* shards drop some percantage of the time. use your ironite to refill sand of time, if you find a dungeon, that you can reach good results with.

But the more important part is to select good talismans and evolve them to 5*. when you manage this, you can beat the game even with 4* characters. so the talisman are crucial in this game. Sadly it's very hard to find 3* runes to evolve them. I'm playing the whole day and i manages to evolve 2 talismans.i filles up twice and had one levelup. Only because i got lucky on the secret levels and earned 6x 3* rainbows i was able to do so. Otherwise i would only have evolved one in several hours playing. that's really a bad reward for spending that much time with the game.
    You can find them on battlefield madness, on unterworld hard and above, and in the secret levels. that's what i can confirm.

so my suggestion would be to focus on talismans and slowly evolve one character after another. think hard about every character and every talisman you want to evolve, otherwise it will take much more time to beat the game.

So you see, you need to put in much effort to get small progress, and this is also my main critic to the gameplay. anyway, it's possible to evolve but it takes MUCH time. i hope, that they will fix that in some way. and yeah, the rewards are higher in the higher stages, but they are still very bad.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hi Slauki

Thanks for so detailed road map I am NOT planning to evolve to 5* characters and so max them all those 4* I already have - unless I will be old, bald and blind at that time... I would love to max ONE character (Carriage Rider Eddie) for now... And I am done almost with half of talismans... I assumed that Eddie should be the strongest cause - if Eddie dies first - everybody else dying as well, no matter how strong they would be... I take small steps and the result is that now my Eddie is pretty durable, yet still doing not so much damage with his magic... Now I've focused on gaining skill shards to improve at least his abilities while I can't move on with talismans for some time...

Yet the problem is that I have basically ONE good trooper per day which makes the difference (The Gonzo's one)... I had 49 troopers on my list, yet maybe a ten persons would care to use my champion - The Nomad - and give the trooper points as well, while I am using ALL my troopers daily... Yet I needed all those people to earn the badges for exchange to skill shards... Yet, I've made the decision and I've dumped five first person at the start...

I am not greedy and demanding trooper badges all the time - even if I do play so... Yet I simply expect from people to be honest - if I am helping you, using my time it would be great to repay in the same way...

I am fully aware that my Nomad is NOT the best as he could be, but still a good one to play... So it would be awesome if ANY of you guys having decent characters could add me to speed my game a bit... Thanks a lot!

P.S. I know I should be writing this somewhere else probably - yet I don't want to spam with so many new threads all over the forum...

Witkacy-2631

EDIT: I DO play the secret levels (that's where I got all my two 3* white evo shards probably) - two of them left to explore (Battlefield - madness - still can't pass the level through and so Underworld madness)

As for playing the Time Rift - I DO managed to finish it with one reviving at Stage IX and I've got 5/6 3* blue evo shards, 11/9 2* ones, yet still 2 3* white ones...
    Last edited by Witkacy; 09-10-2016 at 09:00 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Hi Slauki

Thanks for so detailed road map I am NOT planning to evolve to 5* characters and so max them all those 4* I already have - unless I will be old, bald and blind at that time... I would love to max ONE character (Carriage Rider Eddie) for now... And I am done almost with half of talismans... I assumed that Eddie should be the strongest cause - if Eddie dies first - everybody else dying as well, no matter how strong they would be... I take small steps and the result is that now my Eddie is pretty durable, yet still doing not so much damage with his magic... Now I've focused on gaining skill shards to improve at least his abilities while I can't move on with talismans for some time...

Yet the problem is that I have basically ONE good trooper per day which makes the difference (The Gonzo's one)... I had 49 troopers on my list, yet maybe a ten persons would care to use my champion - The Nomad - and give the trooper points as well, while I am using ALL my troopers daily... Yet I needed all those people to earn the badges for exchange to skill shards... Yet, I've made the decision and I've dumped five first person at the start...

I am not greedy and demanding trooper badges all the time - even if I do play so... Yet I simply expect from people to be honest - if I am helping you, using my time it would be great to repay in the same way...

I am fully aware that my Nomad is NOT the best as he could be, but still a good one to play... So it would be awesome if ANY of you guys having decent characters could add me to speed my game a bit... Thanks a lot!

P.S. I know I should be writing this somewhere else probably - yet I don't want to spam with so many new threads all over the forum...

Witkacy-2631

EDIT: I DO play the secret levels (that's where I got all my two 3* white evo shards probably) - two of them left to explore (Battlefield - madness - still can't pass the level through and so Underworld madness)

As for playing the Time Rift - I DO managed to finish it with one reviving at Stage IX and I've got 5/6 3* blue evo shards, 11/9 2* ones, yet still 2 3* white ones...
    well add me and you will get 25 badges every day. ;-) if your nomad isn't very high, why don't you change it to your eddie? is much more easier to use an eddie than any other character, because you can simply use a 3* eddie as filler. with a bad 3* characters it's not so easy. so if you change your champion i bet that this will double the people, that will use your trooper.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Ok, I'll do - thanks Just thought the people will play 5* character more often, than 4*...

OS
    Android
    yeah, but the low 5* chars doesn't fit in the grinding team of anyone. if i autoplay i hate it to use other troopers than eddie, since i have to manually play and choose another level.
    i will do this, but not anyone will have such a motivation. i have a nice 5* corrupted general, one of the most powerfull chars in the game. i have almost maxed him out, but i found that
    people are more likely to use my soldier eddie, who is much worse then the general.

OS
    Android
    Honestly, I've got 50 troopers and not a lot of time to do em daily. Easiest way for me is having my main team on auto and replaying an easy stage with a different Eddie as filler each time. Another thing to keep in mind is that low level players are more likely to use your troopers than high level players.
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie