OS
    Android

Quick QoL Improvement

Hey Devs,

I want to preface that this is a "nice to have" and would be pretty cool if you could implement. But you are doing an outstanding job with everything, and the game is truly enjoyable.

Here are some screens for what would be a "copy talisman setup" effect, with explanation below the screens. I tried to make the UI as simple as possible, to avoid complex implementation.

Name:  Talisman_01.png
Views: 437
Size:  783.6 KB
    In this, you see that there is now an icon in the lower-left corner of the talisman tab. This is an inactive (empty) state. Obviously you'd design it any way you want, but I'm demonstrating needed states.

Name:  Talisman_02.png
Views: 487
Size:  753.4 KB
    In this state, you've tapped the icon and it has copied down your talismans and removed them from the current character. They are also back in your inventory now. It is necessary to remove them to avoid duplication bug issues. On the backend, a DB table (with associated talisman name, color code and user-specific instance ID) temporarily stores these values. It's a simple reference to pull them from your inventory.

If a user moves to another character and uses even one of these 6 talismans, they are removed from the temporary storage and the icon moves back to inactive. However, if none have been used elsewhere yet...

Name:  Talisman_03.png
Views: 465
Size:  694.7 KB
    The user can tap on the icon and the side window slides out, giving them the quick option to use the talisman setup on the current character.

But what about when the slots don't match?
    Name:  Talisman_04.png
Views: 479
Size:  677.3 KB
    In that instance, the icon appears in its red (incompatible) state, and when tapped, the user is informed that this is not actionable.

Name:  Talisman_05.png
Views: 421
Size:  692.9 KB
    When the slots do match up, regardless of what's in the character's current setup, the option to copy over exists. By tapping the green checkmark, the talismans currently sitting in the slots (explosives/burn seen here) are put back into inventory, the temporary talisman setup is copied to the character, and the instance of it is removed from the temporary DB table - leaving us with the same state it was at in the first image with the inactive icon.

Thanks for your time, and keep up the great work!
    \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    This would be a really great addition to the game! Really like it! Swapping talismans with all the grinding these days is really annoying. This solution would make it much easier and the game more enjoyable. Great work Mariner!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Indeed. Great suggestion, Mariner!

By far, the hardest part of the raid bosses isn't fighting them, it's moving all of my talismans over and over again. This suggestion would seriously improve my quality of life.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    I'm pretty sure we asked for this kind of thing before, along with other QOL updates for the talisman system but as of yet nothing has materialised. yeah they updated the talisman system but its still friggin annoying as it doesnt stay at the talisman screen after youve loaded one, still skips back to the begining.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    The proposed solution sounds very resource heavy but I do very much agree with needing someway to de-chore-ify talisman management in this game. An "equip set" and "unequip set" that just grabs the first X talismans of that type (where X is however many it takes to complete that set, i.e. Health would only grab 2 but ragnarok would grab 5) and throws it/takes it off of the toon from your inventory
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591