Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I hadn't noticed the talisman change but did notice that she was healing more often and putting more perfect stuns out on X - what did the talisman used to be and what is it now?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I hadn't noticed the talisman change but did notice that she was healing more often and putting more perfect stuns out on X - what did the talisman used to be and what is it now?
    It was gate+bespoke and now they changed it to Limbo+Aim+bespoke

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, we need to hear something on this. Make a change, or at least make a statement. I think the player base deserves that.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    What were you thinking. If you werent happy with the way Amaterasu was working that's maybe something you should have found out before releasing the raid. Not after everyone has spent time and effort building up their characterpool to fight her. This is an unacceptable low blow from you lot.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge666 View Post
    What were you thinking. If you werent happy with the way Amaterasu was working that's maybe something you should have found out before releasing the raid. Not after everyone has spent time and effort building up their characterpool to fight her. This is an unacceptable low blow from you lot.
    It's because they don't want clans using single toons to defeat a raid boss, remember they did exactly the same type of thing with Invader Eddie, changed his passive and blood axe so we couldn't use him for Odin.

Stuff being posted on youtube with solo teams and showing what talismans were used it was inevitable she was gonna get changed at some point, and upping her RP to 10k and the change was put in place to make it even harder for clans to hit SSS.
    End of the day NF/Nav Games don't give a toss about the player base. but the worst of it is doing it without even mentioning it.
    Surely they didn't expect people not to notice.
    They are digging themselves a bigger hole ready to jump in. do they not realise that Iron Maiden are aware of what's been going on cus a lot of us have emailed them complaining about it and how the FANS are being treated.
    They WILL NOT take kindly to that....

but as there is no word, apology or anything from the devs just goes to show we are meaningless to them and are just a number....push the advanced players out so they can con the new blood into spending money cus they wont know any better....
    It hasnt been 24 hours since the update and already a lot of players have quit and un installed the game and many many more are starting to follow.

I hate to say it but the END of the game is fast approaching and they can't see they are the ones causing the problems for themselves
    Last edited by Madrik; 09-30-2021 at 07:02 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    The end is near!!!!!!!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    The end is near!!!!!!!
    cant come soon enough Iron Maiden really need to terminate the contract with these lot and find another company who are more professional, weve been telling them for the past few years whats coming if they carry on the route their taking yet they choose to ignore us cus they think they cant be replaced...
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    cant come soon enough Iron Maiden really need to terminate the contract with these lot and find another company who are more professional, weve been telling them for the past few years whats coming if they carry on the route their taking yet they choose to ignore us cus they think they cant be replaced...
    The lack of communication on this recent situation was shitty. I won't argue with that. I get that the pitchforks are out, and I'm not worried about what effect it will actually have on the game (none). But, in an effort to try and help you all enjoy it a bit more in these dark days, here's what I will tell you.

This company is light years better than the true predatory companies that run games of this nature. This is nothing. Aside from bad communication once in a while, the moral compass here seems highly respectable. I've played other games, and this one is the only game that it seems you can fully enjoy without spending a dime. To put it in perspective:

1. You can farm every character, essentially. In other games, you not only have to buy the latest character, but you need his entire shit team of comrades as well if you want to unlock the next halfway decent character. And then, it's a matter of luck to see if that new character is even usable due to 100% RNG on their stat boosts.
    2. Your intelligent decisions here (unique and clever pairing of talismans) have a true effect on your progress. Whether it's optimal farming or winning in arena or something else, this game gives you the tools - and the ability to farm 99% of the tools - to reach your goals. In other games, you get what you're given and you can continue to buy "chances" at better stats. Forget about using your intellect to craft something worthwhile.
    3. The most unprofessional thing they do here is nerf without adequate warning, and that is only on sparse occasions. Other games nerf the characters from that team you just purchased ^^^ see #1. It's a cesspool out there.

So the truth is, if Maiden hired a more "professional" company to run this game, a lot would change. It would be completely pay to win, because professional (predatory) companies staff enough people to make sure mistakes aren't made (but they still are, even more often than here ironically). You pay for that large staff or you are relegated to the useless and hopeless corner of the game. And that staff includes their team of 20 managers, whose job is solely to find ways to extract money from you. Pay, or get left behind and start to hate the game. That's when players truly start to leave, and the gap between F2P and the whales grows daily. And the game goes to shit and what you're left with is an empty wish that a game just existed that was fun to play, had great lore, exciting events and a community of cool people to rally around it - and didn't require a second mortgage to enjoy.

And that's exactly what we have here.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    This is a very fair assessment. I can tell you I lived that other experience when I played MCOC. Games like that suck the life out of you.

Keep LOTB chill!
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    I too am frustrated with the way the raid goalposts keep moving, but I feel that you folks are overreacting a bit.

Here's my skin in the game. Once we figured out how to fight the first iteration of Amat, I spent real money ($20) on a resource for fighting her. Then, on Monday this week, I spent 30 heroic legendaries and 6 heroic mythicals to get more resources for Amat. And my clan, which used to make SSS easily, is now relegated to S.

I'm as affected by all of this as the rest of you are.

But, folks, it's a game. If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong. If the only thing you enjoy about this game is fighting Amat, then you should seriously consider taking a break from it. If you find something else you enjoy doing more and never come back, that's fine. Life is too short to get seriously angry at a game.

If, in a calmer moment, you decide to stay, that's cool too. We will find new ways to defeat Amat. And the old ways with Baph still work, while he's worth more now. Yes, they broke the raid rewards again (come on, Devs, that's sloppy) but they'll fix them again too. And there's so much other stuff to do right now. Avalon. Tons of new skull quests. A cool new dungeon that continues the mongols vs the japanese story. Two eddies talking to each other (that was hilarious!). Etc.

As for the Devs, the most demoralizing part of all of this is the assumption that, when we find new ways to fight Amat, you'll just change her again. If you could give us some kind of guideline on what you find unacceptable, that might help. Which difficulty are you optimizing for? Number of Time and Space amulets required to reach S every week? Number of hours in combat? Number of character slots required to be filled? Amount of time spent moving talismans around? Tell us what is disallowed, so that when we find a combination of characters and talismans that does better than that, we'll know not to use them.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv